The Fight

Bryce's point of view
I woke up early Saturday morning to yelling and screaming. The voices are coming from down in the kitchen. The voice sounds kind of familiar, although I've never heard the voice scream and yell like this before.It kinda of sounds like moms voice. I've never heard her scream so much, or so angrily in my life. I run into Chris's room to wake him up. I open the door quietly. Then I remember. He's sleeping over at his friends house. Dang it...
I tiptoe over to the railing by the stairs so that I could understand what mom was saying. Dad was talking to her; trying to calm her down.
"YOU KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AT SOME POINT OWEN!"
Mom yells. "I....I.....mm..." Dad stutters. "DON'T LIE TO ME ANYMORE"  mom cries. "Trust me....I regretted it everyday..." Dad shyly says. "If you regretted it....then why didn't you come back????!!!!" Mom says quieter."I was scared." Dad applies. "There is nothing to be scared about..." Mom says calmly. "You missed out on....a lot" "And, it hurt us. It hurt me." Mom cries.
It's then when I sneak down the stairs to peak in the kitchen. Mom has her head in her hands, crying. Dad is rubbing her back. That always calms her down.  He kissed her head, and sits next to her. I rush upstairs, not making a single sound. I close my door, and lay back into bed. What were they talking about? What did dad LIE about? Why would he even LIE? It's not like him. Well I think.... I never got to really know him that much. I didn't think that my parents would ever fight like this. And at the moment I need him most, Chris isn't here.

Ok guys!!! Here is the chapter!!! Putting a little twist into it😂don't worry, everything turns out fine!!! And also, IK this chapter was shirt, but I wanted to get something published today so...here we go! Hope u enjoyed!
~Natalie