Just a little something extra ;)

Far below the music rooms open window, Levi and Hanji listened to the music as their little 'experiment' sang a surprising duet.

"That, I was not expecting." Said Levi, sipping his tea in that weird over hand way he has.

Hanji straitened her glasses, eyes shining. "You have to admit though, it is fascinating how the human soul can be connected to another just through the power of music! What amazing influence it has over us?"

Levi's brow furrowed further then usual. "What are you talking about stupid glasses?"

She smiled at him, "music can make us laugh, it can make us cry, it can make us relive memory's we thought we'd never remember. OH! I wonder if the same thing would work on Titans?"

Levi shook his head, "you a very strange, romantic fool Hanji."

"Is that a bad thing?"

The compact killer really didn't know weather or not it was. If he was completely honest with himself, he agreed with what she said and he made a mental note to investigate what type of music she liked. That was when 'Horse Face' and 'Freckles' kissed.

"Ha, I told you!" proclaimed Hanji. "I told you they liked each other!"

Levi rolled his eyes, "yes you did, but can you please shut your mouth before they hear you and realise we're here."

The overjoyed scientist clamped a hand over her mouth, "sorry. But that means you have to do what I want for the rest of the day!"

Levi sighed, anticipating a day spent hearing the woman fangirl over those monsters. "Yes."

Hanji thought for a moment. What could she get Levi to do? What did she really want from him? Then her shameless  grin became a shy smile, like she was a child who had just thought of something naughty.

The Captain became instantly concerned. "What?"

Hanji slid her glasses off her face, placing them in her pocket. Now, in all the years he had known her, Captain Levi had never known this to happen and he was both parts worried and... intrigued. He looked into Hanji's twinkling brown eyes, noting her messy chestnut  brown hair and lightly tanned skin. She was very... beautiful, when she looked after herself. Not that he'd ever admit this aloud! He would face down a horde of titans before that happened.

Without another word Hanji grabbed his hand and started leading him off.

"Where are we going?" asked Levi.

Hanji's reply was timid and unsure but still with a mischievous edge. "To my bedroom. Is that okay?"

Levi was quiet for several moments, searching for meaning. Then it hit him and he found himself smiling despite himself. "No. No problem at all."

It doesn't take a genius to figger out what happened next. Especially because once they got to the room, neither one of them closed the window... So even Erwin knew what happened. Twice.