Chapter 12

*Ella's POV*

I walked out of my bedroom, after a well deserved Nap and into the living room. This time it was only Liam and the boys. I know I promised myself that I wouldn't talk to him and ignore him, but I miss him. I miss the way he missed my forehead when I fall asleep, I miss it when he gives me a big bear hug and everything.

"Liam, can I talk to you?" I asked Him, trying to be nice.

"Yes, I need to talk to you too." He told me and we walked into the Kitchen.

"Ella, do you not like Ashley?" Liam asked kneeling down so he was level with me.

"No, I don't." I said, if he wants to talk about her then I am not talking. I wanted to apologize, not talk about the reason this happened.

"You don't even know her. And just because you don't like her doesn't mean you throw a Glass full of water at her." Liam scolded me.

"You don't know her either, and I didn't throw that at her." I said being a smart ass.

"Who threw it then?" Liam said trying to be a smart ass.

No Liam, only I can be a smart ass, not you. It doesn't look as cute on you.

"Ashley threw it!" I yelled at him, instead of saying what I wanted.

"Why would she throw it at herself?!!?! That doesn't make sense!! Stop making up lies!!!" Liam yelled at me, every word that came out of his mouth felt like a knife being shoved in my chest.

"YOU BELIEVE HER OVER ME!?!" I screamed.

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!?!?!" Liam screamed back at me.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" Was the last thing I said before running out of the house and down the sidewalk.

I ran all the way to my school's Football field, with tears pouring out of my eyes. I started to calm don once I noticed a Football at the edge of the field. I walked over to it and started dribbling, which turned into running, followed by a goal.

"You want to use the laces instead of your toe."I heard a woman's voice say from behind me.

I turned around and standing right before me was my favorite player Abby Wambach.

"Abby W...Wa...Wambach?" I asked, trying to see if I was seeing things correctly.

"What's Your Name?" She said bending down to my level.

"Ella, what are you doing in London? You play for America." I asked confused, but it's not like I cared, my hero was standing right infront of me.

"I retired and I like London. Where are your parents?" She asked me.

"I live with my brother, Liam." I told her, trying to avoid the parents.

"Where is he?" She asked concerned.

"I ran away. Please don't send n back." I begged.

"Why did you run away?" She asked, genuinely wanting to listen.

I explained to her the story of my life, which seemed to suprise her when I said Liam Payne.

"So you're good at soccer?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I guess, I like to think so. I always wanted to be like you. I wanted to be someone, instead of just Some little girl." I told her.

"Ella, I don't know you that well, but I can tell that you are going to be someone someday." She said and smiled.

"Ever since I started watching you play on TV when I was 3, I was hooked on soccer. I always dreamed of playing in the olympics ever since I saw you playing on the TV. I can't play on the US team like you, since I am from here, so I thought, why not the olympics?" I explained the rest of my life to her.

"How would you like to actually play in the olympics?" She asked me with a smile.

"What?? You can do that!?! But I am only 12 you have to be 16." I screamed, I can't believe what just happened.

"Well, to play in the olympics, you need practice and you have been playing all of your life. You need to practice all of your life to be able to even try out. Are you up for that?" She asked me.

"Yes!"I yelled.

"But you have to promise me something. Can you do that?" She asked me, gently.

"Yes." I answered.

"Breathe, Eat, Sleep, and Cry without ever taking your eyes off your goal." She told me, her eyes never leaving mine for one second.

"I promise."

"Only on one condition, You have to go back home." She made a deal with me.

"I can't." I said looking down at my feet.

"Why not? I bet your brother misses you." She said.

"No, he cares about his girlfriend more than me." I said, tears threatening to spill.

"Can I just live with you?" I asked her.

"Ella, that is called kidnapping." She told me.

"Not if I want to go with you. PLEASE!!!" I Cried.

"Fine." She gave in.

"Thank you so much Abby!" I yelled, hugging her.

"I would love to hang out with you everyday, you're inspirational." She told me, I could tell she was serious.

My life is finally working out.
____________________________________
Hey Guys,

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think of this chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

THX