Part 3: The Difficult Changes

We're both seeing Benedict, and Inés is holding my hand strongly and I have to release her hand trying to don't seem impolite. She starts to whisper at me.

-That's Benedict Cumberbatch...

-For God's sake Inés...! I know it... I'm dying inside of me right now!

-Sorry... Haha I know... I'm just like you

-I think that if we say something to him now all the people will start to go towards him

-Yeah I think so

-Let's go take our suitcase then, look! There are they!

We are taking our suitcase and suddenly someone appears. Benedict is only one metre apart from me.

-Hey, girls, sorry, can I take my suitcase?

He reaches out his red suitcase and looks at us while we're in shock looking at his eyes and smile.

-Of, of course you can, well you've already taken it -I smile shy-.

-Oh... Hahaha you're cumberbabes right?

-Yes we are!

-Okay let's take a photo with both of you then!

-Thank you! -we say together-.

I take my phone and I correct the zoom for taking a good pic of Inés and Benedict, and I do a vertical and an horizontal one. I prove both of them and I can see they're so nice! Inés takes the phone and I go towards him and I stand on the left side of him with an enormous smile while Inés is about to take our photo.

I feel like I'm dreaming right now, the time stops, my cheekbones are blushing, my smile is growing and my eyes are also smiling, my dream is a reality at the moment. I'm feeling absolutely happy, but, as sometimes, the happy ends are broken.

After a loud noise of a big door closing I start feeling a knife through my stomach. I start to bleed while my knees are falling to the floor and Benedict opens his eyes taking me into his arms. I take out the knife of my stomach and I throw it away.

Inés runs towards me scared with a tear in her right eye and Benedict gets nervous but tries to react correctly.

-Please! Can you attend her? I'm calling an ambulance now! -said to Inés with his hands full of blood-.

-Of course! Of course I can, just call please! -she answered, and then, talked to me- are you okay? Hey! Don't close your eyes okay?

She stops the bleeding with her spring jacket while her hands are shaking hardly and tries to make me stay awake.

-Do you listen me (Y/N)?

-Yes, yes I can listen to you... I've just a little dizziness -I cry of pain and Inés holds my hand while stills crying- I'm okay, I'm okay, you see, I'm smiling -and I smiled her-.

Ben is calling the ambulance.

-Hi, urgence services here, what do you need?

-Hi, I'm Benedict Cumberbatch, please send an ambulance to the London City Airport, fast, one of my fans has been attacked, yes, yes, it's a knife wound, come fast! We're near the main entrance.

-They're coming, will be there in 7 minutes.

-Okay, thank you -ends the call-.

He comes towards me and takes care of me while Inés goes to the bathroom and cleans her hands before taking some toilet paper for Ben.

Inés narrates

I can't stand for more and while I clean my hands with soap and take out my ring for a better cleaning, I start crying hardly this time. I've been the one who've decided to offer her coming here and now I feel like all this it's my fault. If something happens to her, I'll never forgive myself...

I clean my face with cold water, I take the toilet paper and I go out for giving it to Benedict.

Ben narrates

I have (Y/N) in my arms and while I try to stop the bleeding, I look into her eyes, they're so deep and nice... She's so nice... Oh look at her blushed cheeks and her smile, her lips... Come on, Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch, she's not your girlfriend and she's here wounded and bleeding, please, concentrate...

The ambulance arrives and they take her in with a stretcher. I talk with Inés, trying to keep her in calm and make her go home with the suitcases while I go into the ambulance with (Y/N), I need to go with her, I also feel like it's my fault and she's my fan, I have to be sure that she gets well, I just can't say bye and return home like if it's all normal.

We arrive to the hospital and they take her to the surgery room while I sit on a chair at the waiting room and I move my leg showing I'm really nervous, and I am.

After waiting an hour, the doctor comes to me.

-Your girl is okay, it's been easier than we thought, in some minutes she'll be in her room at the hospital

-Oh, she's not my girl..., actually she's just...

-Isn't she? Oh, yes she is... All the people on the ambulance saw how you looked at her, your worried expression, your hand holding hers... Maybe she's not actually your girl, but there's something, right?

-Oh... I don't know... I've just met her today... -I smiled without knowing why and I thought that maybe was possible... I felt something similar to being in love with her, but I know it's not possible... Maybe, yes, maybe I've started to feel something...

--------------------------------------------
Hi my loves!
Hope you liked this chapter! I'll be so thankful if u share this fanfic with people that maybe would be interested! Have a good day/night! Kisses from your thankful writer!

We Are Cumberbabes (Paula)