part1 continued

She stood in the middle of the doorway,her chest was rising at an unatural speed. In her hands she held protection (a condom) in the left and danger (a knife) in the right. I tried to shut the door but she used her knee to keep it open. I ran to the other sideof my room in search of a weapon but my search was pointless i found nothing. I looked back at Rhea and scrunched my eyebrow . "why is she suddenly like this ?"i whispered to myself. "take off your clothes!" she ordered ."Rhea why-"i was cut off by her "Taking off yuh fuckin clothes yuh cunt " she growled. Danger was extremely close to me he was rite there pointing to my neck. I started to quiver and wonder why my big sister would do me this im only 13.

.

.

.
I slowly unbuckled my belt lettin my pants fall and she attacked me. my efforts to fight back were futile ."Your black ass think its a moddafuckin joke"she blasted back at me i could have seen the rage in her eyes she was no were near happy. She got up an leaned into my face with her legs spread open and she whispered in my ear "i will kill ur ass chop u up and hide ur parts were nobody will ever and i mean never find u! Understand! " i swallowed the large ball of spit that formed in my throat and shook my head responding yes. I was scared to death.

Any guesses on what happened next