part 2 continued

"whats going on her" Lhea said. She looked confused. " nothing"Rhea replied but Lhea didnt believe her an gave her a straight face look and said "come again "then crossed her arms. "w-we were ju-jus play fighting " rhea stuttered . Lhea knew she was lyin. Lhea walked towards my chest of drawers and hand me a towel and told me to go bathe and put on clothes. I started to cry as the shame came over me. I ran out of the room and up the hall to where the bathroom was i had to pass Rhea's room along the way. As i walked pass her door i started to feel scared and weak i glimpsed into her room and guess what i saw. A GUN. It was on the edge of her window frame. I looked back down the hall to see the shadows of my sisters it looked as if they were fighting i heard a glass fall to the ground and i heard Lhea's voice follow, " You,You slut after all the things i did to help you. You tried to rape your own brother. Bitch you sickk. Get your stink ass out of this muddafkin house by 6pm.You know how life hard already and this is what you be doing"she sounded frustrated and angry it almost sounded like if she was crying to. I turned back and continued walking towards the bathroom until i fell to the ground .