moving day

"Move! Move! Move!! You worthless pieces of shit!! I swear if this shipment doesn't make it to the docks by 11:30 IMA KILL EVERY SINGLE  ONE OF YOU!!!  NOW MOVE BITCHES!!"

Maybe I am a lil too harsh on them, but in the drug industry the key to being on top is to not give af about what anyone feels. You either in it for yourself or u risk getting caught.
True criminals don't get caught and I live by those standards every day.
Especially wen living in Philly, everywhere you turn there's another body dropping and rarely is it ever from natural causes. But I like those odds bc it just shows I'm doing my job right.

Many ppl get scared wen they find out a female is the face of this place😂 I mean don't get me wrong. Meek Mill may be the public face of Philly to all those that aren't natives. But best believe everyone who's lived in this City of Death and Destruction knows I'm the brains behind his bronze.
🤔if tht even makes sense.

I only fuck with few ppl so tht means my circle is tight and tht gives me no room for betrayel. They kno wat I did to the last person tht tried to betray me😂💯 and let's just say the police gave up trying to find out what his whereabouts are.

I like being in control of everything, and even at my lowest I'm still the strongest. Now don't get me wrong I'm completely humane to others, it be the lil niggas tht just got a taste for blood out here killing ruthlessly. I only kill with purpose, nothing more and nothing less.

Rule #8 of being a drug dealer: kill if u have a need for it.

Obviously I don't always follow those rules but sometimes I do attempt to.

But that's why I don't let ppl into my life bc I'm afraid tht one day I may hurt them beyond repair.

My mentality is dangerous and if ppl knew the story behind my scars they'd be driven insane.

But hey! Rule #1: don't let ppl close to your heart unless u want to suffer the consequences.