kill me slowely

I got school today and I still don't even know why I put up with this stuff.
I mean actually i do but to me school is a total waste of time when I'm tired from a late night drug run.

My grades are phenomenal and my reputation is beyond compare. Which is why to others I would be the last suspected to be a queenpin. My goals are college after this year and I'm going for business management and music production. This ofc is my cover up for the drug cartel but it's also my dream job.

To many I am this funny, smart and loving girl who always does her best to please others. But deep down I'm all of those and also a cold hearted mastermind who does whatever she can to get what she wants.

I'm alot of things but soft I am not!

Anyway let me get on with this shit.
I just checked my phone and saw this post a girl in my class just posted and it is so tru😂😂

At Olney we can't even bring food, phones or drinks. But who's to say tht stops me. You can't be a top of the charts druglord, if u didn't know how to smuggle things in strictly guarded places without getting caught.

I mean I am the best of the best ofc😂

                      1 hour later

Yo Alex did you do Ms.Dark homework? I need tht shit like really badly!

"Naw Tee I wish I did but that bitch doin too much! She wasn't even here yesterday! Like how tf u still giving out homework and u not even here!!"

That's wtf I'm saying she an annoying ass bitch tbh. Ion care 4 her but look I'm finna ask Shaniya if she did it bc she said she would.

"Ard yo just let me kno"

  Ard bro I gotchu! Oooooh AYOO LEX!!

"Wsp"

Sayre [ *sigh-year] told me wat happened to jaida just kno we handling business after we regroup.

"Ard boss"

And Alex tell quadie and his crew to spin da block  till zae and Rondo arrive then ima handle it myself ard.

" say no more."