Chapter7//The Bitch Strikes

Alyssa's pov
Jacob then said goodnight to us and walked next door to his house. "Someone likes you!" Loren teased me. "Yeah I guess but he's with Mariah and I just moved here!" "I know but you can already tell he likes you! It's like sooo obvious!" "Loren I'm going to sleep." "Okay but..." Before she could say anything else my phone went off. "Hello?" "Hey, it's Mariah... I wanted to make this clear. You shall not go near my boyfriend, talk to him, look at him, and most defiantly touch him! Your a stupid bitch and no one likes you so kill your self!" "Um bitch I have friends unlike you and I would watch what you'd say because your boyfriend is right next door and if your weren't such an over controlling bitch you'd have at least some friends and your boyfriend would actually like you! So bye bitch!" I the. Hung up the phone to see Loren staring at me surprised "what you didn't know I could do that?" " um no! That was awesome!" "Haha!" I said. I then drifted off to sleep and so did Loren. The next morning we woke up to me getting another call. This time it was Jacob.
A:"hey what's up its sooo early"
J:Alyssa it's like 1:30 in the afternoon! And I was wondering if you'd like to hang you me and Loren"
A:"And Mariah?"
J: "nope dumped her this morning"
A: "oh I'm sorry"
J: "it's not your fault she was a bitch and didn't deserve what I did for her"
A: "oh well anyway we'll be over at 3:00 I just realized Lorens not in the room probably because I just woke up to your call😂"
J: haha anyway see you later
A: yup byeee