Chapter 1

Hey Everyone this is Book 2 of Friends with the Mafia.
I will still continue writing Book 1 but have started on Book 2 as well. This is what Mackay looks like.
☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•
Mackay

"Wakey Wakey sis." I heard someone say near my bed.
"Go away who ever you are. Let me sleep."
I heard the person Chuckle then say "I guess I will just eat all of the Pancakes all by myself.
At that I opened my eyes and got out of bed really fast thats I nearly Tripped.
"Slow down you idiot. You gonna fall" I heard the person say.
I looked up and saw my brother Blue looking at me.
"What?" I asked
"Stupid only you tripped over nothing. Only you can do that." He said while laughing
"Yup and its a trick that only I know how to do" I stuck my tongue out at him.
He rolled his eyes and said "Whatever anyways. Mum said that breakfast is ready."
"Thanks" I said
He walked out of the room to go wherever he was going.
After he closed the door I went to my bathroom to shower. After I finished my shower I brushed my teeth and hair.
I walked out of my bathroom to my room to change. I walked to my walk in closet and choose the clothes that I wanted to wear.
I chose a Black t-shirt with the words "Talk Nerdy To Me." I choose black skinny jeans and Black Jordans.

Am sorry I bet you are wondering who I am. My name is Mackay Lnx Justice.
I am your average 17 year old. Am what you would call a nerd but am also into sports too. I don't play at school but on the weekends I do.
At school I am popular only because of my brother.
His name is Blue Apollo Justice. He is older than me by a few minutes.
We are both in high school.
He playes Soccer, Tennis, Swimming and Football. We play Football and Soccer together.
I have Blue eyes and Blond hair.
Blue also has Blue eyes and Blond hair. We got that from our parents.
There names are Justine and Johnson Justice. They work somewhere fancy were.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen.
I went over to were my mum was and said "Morning Mum"
She turned around and said "Morning sweety" and kissed my cheek.
I walked to were my father was and also said "Good Morning" .
He replied with "Morning Daughter"
After that I walked to the table and sat right next to Blue who was on the phone.
Mum gave us our food which was pancakes. Yumm.
As soon as she put them in front of me I dug into them.
"Slow down stupid" I heard Blue say.
I shake my head and said "No way am hungry and they are delicious" with my mouth full.
"Ew Gross" he said while holding his noise.
I just rolled my eyes and continued eating.
After I finshed I put my plate in the sink. I looked at the time do saw that it was time to go.
"Oi grandpa its time to go" I told Blue.
"Don't call me a Grandpa" he whined.
"Well you eat like a grandpa." I told him.
"Whatever" he grumbled
After he finished eating he amd I said by to our parents and went to his car.
And drove to school.