Chapter 3

Hey Awesome People Here is Chapter 3 of The Mafia Knows Me.
This Chapter a bit Long.
Hope you enjoy it. 💞
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mackay

"Okay, so class the bell is about to ring so just pack up all your stuff. Today they will be no homework." our teacher said

You could hear a lot of Yes around the room.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Yes, it's finally Lunchtime.
We all got up and ran to the cafeteria. Am hoping that there is pizza today.
After we got to the Cafeteria we lined up. Lucky we were the first ones.
"Oi bro forgot to tell you that Savannah said Hi," I told him while paying for mine and Savannah's food.
"Is she at school today?" he asked
"Yup she is. I think that she is on her way." I told him after I paid for the food.
"Awesome" was all he said before we got to our table.
Today I bought Pizza which they had. Yummy. I took like 4 slices of pizza.
As soon as we got the table I started eating my food.
I might have been making some grunting noises. I looked up at the boys to see if they had heard. Yup, they did hear them because all of them were looking at me.
"What a girl gotta eat. And Am hungry so don't be so judgy."I told with my mouth full.
"Eww Gross. Finish swallowing what is in your mouth then speak."I heard my bro say.
"Whatever," I told him.
I was about to finish my 3rd pizza when I heard someone screaming my name.
"Mackay!"
I looked up when I heard my name being screamed. I saw that it was just Savannah.
"Oi! Stupid stop shutting I can hear you, idiot. !" I screamed back to her.
"I don't care. Did you get my food!" she shouted.
I couldn't be bothered to scream at her so I just showed her the tray. After she saw what was on it she ran towards our table.
"You are a lifesaver," she said whilst eating the pizza.
"Your welcome," I told her.

Oops, I forgot to say who is at the table.
Sitting to my right is My brother Blue, Damon, September, Jeremiah, and then Jersey. To my left is Savannah, Justin, Blakely, Johnny then Hudson. And a whole lot of other people.
They were all talking about a party that was going to be on at Hudsons house on Friday.
His parties are always the best.
Everyone is going. They don't have to ask if I wanted to come.
The bell rang so we all left the Cafeteria and went to the gym.
Am a little bit excited about the gym. You never know what we are playing.

"What do you think we are playing?" asked Blakely.
I jumped a little because I wasn't expecting someone to be next to me. I was walking at the front of The Team.
"Oi don't scare me like that. But am not sure what we are doing. " I told
"Am hoping that its Soccer, " he said with a smile.
"You're not the only one," I said to him.
I love playing soccer. It's the best. Blue and I are very competitive.
After we got there Savannah and I went to the girls change room and changed to our sports uniform.
Just as we had come out our sports teacher Mr. Parker came.
"Listen Up People! Today we are going to be playing Soccer. The Twins Blue and Mackay are your team captain's." Coach said
We walked up to where he was.
"Good luck sis," Blue said with a smirk.
"Same to bro" I replied with my own smirk.
Okay, you to choose your teammates. After that pick your uniforms. Blues team is Red and Mackay's team is Purple." The coach said while pointing out the colors.
After picking up our teams we went to the field.
After an Hour of playing my team won. We all did a victory dance which was funny. After the dance, we went up to my brother's team and said "Good Game."
Walking back to the gym was hard because my legs hurt.
"Hey, bro can you please give me a piggyback. My legs hurt." I asked him
He looked at me like I was crazy and said "No way. Mine hurt too you know."
I rolled my eyes and said "You're a dude you can handle the pain"
He scoffed before replying and said, "You're a girl you can handle pain too stupid."
I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking.
After a Long shower. I went to my next class which was Art. Yes I love art its really relaxing.
When I got there our teacher Mrs. Maisley was already there.
"Sorry am late Mrs. We played soccer today and I had to get all the dirt and stink off me," I told her
"That's okay. Just don't let it happen again. she said
"Okay class today you are all going to be drawing whatever you want," she told us.
After an hour of art class, the bell rang
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Yes finally home time.
I walked to the car park and waited for my brother and the team to come.
When they finally came we all went to our house.