Chapter 2

Here is Chapter 2 of The Mafia Knows me. This is what Blue looks like.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Mackay.

After we arrived to school. I said "Thanks" to Blue.
I just nodded his head.
I left to go and see some of friends.
As I was walking I heard some people say "Morning" or "Hello" to me. I just nodded my head and replied to them.
I was nearly at the gate when I heard someone call my name then me falling.
I looked up at whoever had speared me and and saw one of my best friends Savannah Willow Legacy.
She has Gold-ish white hair and green eyes. Me and her have been friends since the dipper days. He mum anf mine are best friends.
They even told me that if I was a boy that I was gonna marry Savannah but I turned out to be a girl. Yes.

"Why did you takle me to the fraken ground" i asked her.
"No reason" she replied as she got off me.
" You are either stupid or an idiot choose which one." I told her.
" I choose neither because am neither" she replied while walking to her locker.
I rolled my eyes and said "Fine I will choose for you. Your an idiot. "
"How do thee say that am an idiot" she said very dramatically.
"Well am sorry but you are" I saod while rolling my eyes.
"Whatever"was all I heard before I walked over to my locker. After I got all my books out I walked over were she was. When I got to her we walked to class together to class. First up was Math, English, Lunch, Gym, Art Then home sweet home.

When we got to our Math class our techer wasnt there yet so we just sat down and started talking.
" Arg I hope Mr Edwin isnt here today."
I rolled my eyes and said "I hope so too. I mean am a Nerd but that doesn't mean that I like math."
"Arg I feel ya sister. I mean when are we going to need all these numbers" Savannah said.
Just as I was about to say more our Math teacher came in. Arg why did he have to come in.
After a grueling 1hour of toucher also none as Math the bell finally rang.
Yes Finally the toucher called Math is over.
English is next yes.
I packed up all my things and waited for Savannah to finish.

"Finally the toucher is over" was the first thing she said to me.
I turned around and said "Am with you on that one sister. Finally."
"Welp see ya at lunch. Tell your brother I said Hi" then she left to go to her own class.
I walked to English. It was on the second floor.
Just as I was about to enter I heard someone call my name.
" Mackay wait up"
I turned around and saw my brother and our other friends. I call them The Team.
"Hurry up bro" I said.
"Being impatient are we" Readon said
"Well lunch is next so yeah I want to get this over with." I said while rollimg my eyes.
We walked in to class and saw that everyone was looking. I rolled my eyes and said "You would think that they are used to it by now."
We took our seats which are at the back of the class room.
Just as we sat down we the teacher Mr Aid walked in.
"Well class today we are going to learn about the World" was all he said before starting off the lesson.
Yay. English is my favorite subject.