Chapter 2: What's Next?

Well, this is Chapter 2, tell me what you like, what you don't, or whatever. Comment if you'd like ^^ Chapter 1 was just kind of wierdly written, I hope you like this one better. (btw, this whole story will be unedited, so please ignore mistakes)

-Princess

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Come on, Zeke, poke her. I dare you." A boy's voice whispered. I whimpered softly. Poke me with what? A hot poker? Oh god, please not again. 

      "Shhhh! She'll wake, dumbass. Zeke, move away from her." A girl's voice snapped whispering. I cracked an eye open to see who was there; I didn't recognise anyone's voice. were they new? Then I realized where I was. Sleeping in wolf form in unknown territory. Oh dear Luna, please don't let them kill me.

      "She's already awake." The second boy, Zeke, said, in a duh voice. 

     "What are you doing here, Rouge? You smell like pack." The girl went all snappy on me. I yipped softly, unable to answer in wolf form. "Go shift. Here." She handed me an oversized shirt from a bag she was holding. I walked behind the tree I had passed out under and shifted human. Confusingly, I had shifted into the clothes I had left that pack in. They must not have ripped like they do for normal weres. 

     "Are you going to kill me?" I heard my voice quiver slightly. Please, please say no.

     "We'll let the alpha decide that, Rouge. Now, why do you smell like pack?" My wolf hated that she talked to me with such disrespect. But....I was an omega, right? Shouldn't I just bow to her?

NO, Don't you dare bow to some wolf; she's not above you. My wolf spoke in my thoughts, You're no Omega. She spat out the word like it was filth. 

Okay then, guess I'm not an Omega. Geez, I had a fiery wolf.

      "I ran away. My name is M-" Wait, should I give her that name? I don't want to be that Marly again.

      "Arissa. My name is Arissa." My wolf took control and said with power. The wolves of all three of them forced them to bow to me. I easily took back control.

         "Oh, get up, please. I'm sorry. Don't....don't hurt me." I panicked. Surely they'd punish me. I was in for it now. Shit.

         "We're not going to. Come on, our Alpha has to meet you." Zeke assured. I nodded, for once looking up to see what they all looked like. Zeke had black feathery hair and piercing blue eyes. The other boy was amber eyed with blonde hair. The girl had violet eyes and black hair. They all looked skinny and the boys had huge muscles and were not wearing shirts, showing off their hard abs. Oh crap, I'm staring.

       "Let's go." The girl tried to command me. I forced my wolf down and followed, trying to calm the wolf inside that wanted her head on a stick. We walked through the forest a bit and then came to a clearing, with a huge mansion. It was like, five of my old pack house. And I had thought it was big. This must be a rich, and big, pack. They escorted me to the Alpha's Office and practically shoved me in. I looked to the desk to see a boy about my age, sexy chocolate hair, sparkling green eyes, and a killer body. This must be the Alpha's son, right?

       "Hello, Rouge. What are you doing in my land?" His voice was Alpha powered. God, that's sexy. My wolf purred in response, but I reigned her in, scolding her for practically drooling over this guy we barely knew.

         "My name is Arissa, and I ran away from my pack." I tried to keep my wolf's attitude out, but her distaste for the title Rouge seeped in. Oh, he was going to kill me now.