Part 2

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring."

~~~~~~~

    My heart was beating out my chest as he dragged me down the hallway to one of the empty classes. I locked stare with black eyes and my heart lept out of my chest. He was perfect, how I fell for him was no secret, he was the typically bad boy of our school, feared by everyone, had girls off and on. He ran his hands through his hair still keeping eye contact with me as I stared at the forming bruises on his neck, it was obvious he was with a girl before coming into class. My heart ached at that though even if I hated him.

    "You're a little spitfire aren't you today princess? Did quite the number on me if I would say.", he began, "I think you should be punished for embarrassing me in there, what do you think?", He stated as he took a few steps toward me.

    "That won't be necessary, I think we're even by now." I spat back, "You must remember, the whole cheating with my best friend thing?" I felt my chest tighten with remembrance of those nights of crying and hurt.

    "Oh yes, Pepper I think it was?" He looked down at me and smirked.

    "Piper." I gritted out.

    "Yes, Piper, of course. How could I ever forget her, you know she wasn't as innocent as she seemed. Her big mouth was put to good use, and let me tell you her chest features looked great while she was ridi-"

    "Stop." I stated, I'm sure my face was red, I was never a real sexual girl anyways.

    "Oh yeah I forgot, you've never been real naughty, have you?" He chuckled and began to take a few steps toward me. His stance was rigid but he looked as relaxed as ever. My throat went dry as he leaned towards my ear.

    "I do regret you finding out about our affair princess, but I do remember warning you I was like this. I'm a player, I fúck girls and then leave right after, I'll break your heart faster than you can say 'why'." He whispered into my ear, my eyes watered with memories of our past and I felt all the pain coming back. I could feel him leave a ghost of a kiss on my neck and I pressed my hands against his chest.

    "Who were you with before you got into class, and don't try to deny it I see the hickeys on your neck I'm not blind." I said with a shaky voice. I winced at the sound, I was trying so hard to be strong.

    "I don't know what your talking about princess, these are simply bruises from a fight I had yesterday." He stated as he locked eyes with me.  I pushed him away from me and glared at him. He thought of me as a innocent child, a prude.

     "You're such a heartless díck, I do believe you once telling me of how beautiful I was and how we'd be together forever." I barely choked out, my throat burned with those words but I still glared with all I had into his dark eyes.

     You know what that piece of crap did? He laughed. He laughed so hard I thought something funny actually happened. I let out a forced chuckle and his eye snapped toward mine again.

      "Poor innocent Jordan, always thinking the best of people. Reality check babe, I just wanted to see inside those tight little jeans of yours." He said while taking a small step away from me. I was finally able to breath as I looked at the ground.

My heart ached, my lungs felt like they we're fire. And basically I have never felt so much hate in my entire life.

    "I'm not innocent." I let out a in a weak mumble.

     "What was that princess? You're not innocent!" He laughed, "You couldn't even listen in Sèx Ed., sorry to tell you but you're about as innocent as they come."

     I let out a small huff of air, he was right though, if someone even remotely mentioned sex I'd become a real life tomato. My cheeks burned already, and I could feel his eyes burning holes into me as I stared at the white tiles.

The last thing I expected him to do was grab my face and bring me toward him, I felt his warm breath on my face and I felt my body reacting to his touch in a way I didn't think I would ever feel again. I snapped my eyes to his face and my breath retreated out of my lungs from the closeness of our bodies. My body burned with the awareness of him and I couldn't do anything as he pressed his lips against mine.

I sighed in content, this feeling was almost normal, but something was off. His lips tasted like cherry and he hated cherry. I hesitantly pressed my hands on his chest, and him being the hormonal male he was didn't allow me to get away, our small kiss was turning into something wild and heated and no way could I allow that.

I quickly stepped away from him bringing my fingers to my lips. They tingled. I'm sure I looked like a mess right now, my cheeks where probably red, my lips puffy, and my chest rising up and down like I ran a marathon.

After a few moments pasted I heard his speak in a low tone. "Hey princess?, I take it back, your not as innocent as I remember." He said with a wink and turned away from me, opening the door and leaving.

"But before I leave, don't think I forgot about your little punishment for what you did in class. We'll talk later." He said cockily while closing the door behind him.

The classroom became dark with only curtain covered windows to create light. I felt my heart rate decrease and the only thing I felt was regret.