Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

"Sure thing!"  Okay. I didn't know how I was going to bring this up. I wanted to be like them. I wanted to fight my own battles, defend myself, feel safe. Not that I didn't feel safe with Isaac here, but it's so hard for me to trust people now. I never know who to believe and with all this... all this werewolf stuff! I definitely am not ready to trust anyone anytime soon. They have to grow on me. But Isaac... Something about him does make me feel safe, and protected. I love  him, he's there for me.  

Issaac's POV:

I knocked on the door and it whipped open. Emma grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to her room and sat on the bed. "Issaac," she said softly. "I...I want to be like you. I want to be able to defend myself, and feel safe. I want to feel protected. I want to learn everything- how to fight, how to control myself, how to be a werewolf. I know the consequences-of us being together. I'll get hurt, because I love you, I don't want either of us to suffer." I was completely and utterly shocked. I didn't know what to say. We sat in silence for a couples minutes before I spoke. "Emma trust me, you don't want this. It will be even more dangerous, and I do notwant to lose you. You're all I have and all I ever could want and my promise, my promise wouldnt be any good then. I wouldn't be able to promise to keep you safe, the Alphas, they're more powerful than our whole pack put together, and I just don't want to risk it. I'm Sorry."

Emma's POV:

He was right. I don't think I was ready, I wasn't sure. But what I am sure of, is that Issaac will keep his promise. And that I now trust 6 amazing people. Or should I say friends. It's kind of like we're a pack, even though half of us are human, we will work together like a pack. Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia, Issaac, and Derek. We're gonna be close, I know it.

I'm so sorry I haven't wroten all week! I was super busy with school about to start and my parents were home all week so of course they wanted to spend with me :) Anyways so sorry it's short but normally I post everyday so it shouldn't be a problem I hope?:) Leave feedback!! Love you all! Muah;)

-Nikki