Left Alone (An Isaac Lahey story)

You'll never do anything right. You know that ?  The words echoed through my mind. Driving 300 miles in a police car really gets you thinking about your life. 

      We pulled up to a nice looking house. Modern and fresh. I got out of the car with the help from the Sherriff. Stilinski I thought. Interesting name. We walked to the door only to have a teenage boy swing it open and introduce himself.

"Stiles," he said taking my bags and setting them down. "You must be Emma." he said smiling at me. "Yes, nice to meet you!" I had to admit he was kinda cute. The Sherriff walked me in the house and right into the kitchen to make dinner.

"Stiles, show our guest her room please." We went up the stairs, I brushed my hands lightly against the railing. It was detailed nicely- a swirly pattern carved into painted wood. It was suprisingly elegant for a house with two men in it. Stiles set down my bags in a room.

"Welcome to your new room, you like?"It was beautiful. White walls with the same swirly pattern only in black. The floor was carpeted in white, and the bed- oh the bed! It was a queen sized bed with white rings on a mainly black comforter with some throw pillows. Absolute eye candy for me! To accent the room were elegant mirrors and a black dresser.

"Like it?! I love it!" I said as I hugged him. "That's great," he said smiling. "I'll let you get settled before we eat." He left the room while shutting the door gently. I plopped down on the bed, and closed my eyes. The terror hit me then. The images of blood, the ear-piercing screams. I gasped opening my eyes looking down at my arms and relived the cold life I once had. But that was all going to change now.

Hi guys! I'm new to this, and i need some feedback. I will try my best to update everyday :) Just introducing the story for right now. I might update later today possibly. I think i will really enjoy writing this :) Again please, please, leave comments and help me!! Vote, read, follow, comment- I would appreciate very much :) Sorry it's a little short... I'll try to make it longer or is this good? Comment!

-Nikki :)