chapter 4

Louis POV: (Oh Yeah)

I was looking at Tanner talking to Harry. I was angry with Zayn. He always does this when we get new kids at our school. I hate it. That is not how you make friends. He is so violent. Harry being deaf is not his fault. It something that he was born with. I think. I think that it's cute that he does SL and reads peoples lips. I wonder if he looks at mine when I talk. I mean I talk really fast sometimes. I wonder if he can read mine.

I'm looking at Harry's back while he talks and I can see his mucles move every time he leans over to bit is sandwich. He is so strong and is body is so fit in both ways. Nice long legs and strong big arms. And his long hair I just want to put my hand through it and feel how soft it is. Because it looks soft just like his lips. And his Hands mmmm. They would feel so good on my co-

My thought were interrupted when I see Harry get up in a rush  and run. I rush up and walk over to the table where tanner was.

"Tanner where did Harry go?"

"I-I don't know Louis Just said that he had to go."

"Okay thanks" I run out of the lunch room and see harry heading to the bathroom. He rushes and in and before the door can close I see he fall to the floor. I rush in and see him shaking. His eyes rolled in the back of his head. I rush to the nurse.

"Miss. There is a kid in the bather room shaking on the floor"

She look at me with wide eyes.

"Name!"

"Harry Styles"

"Oh God" I see her grab something from the drawer and rush out. I rush behind her.

She goes into the bathroom. and see Harry. He is still shaking but his eyes are open and he is screaming in pain.

she kneels down

"Harry Darling? What hurts" I saw her talk slowly

"My legs and right arm AHHHHH!" He grunts

"Okay, okay." She tires to hold him down but he is too much for her. he is thrashing around too hard.

"Louis Help me!" She says.

I get down and try to hold Harry down.

"AHHHHHHHH! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!"

I could help but find this scary. I don't' know what going on.

Harry bits down on his tongue and nothing but blood comes out.

I see the nurse grab something out of her pocket and put it in his mouth. then she took out a syringe. and stabbed the meds in his leg and harry slowly stopped moving.

I stayed in the waithing room in the nurses office and listen to the nurse talk to harry.

"Did you take your meds this moring?"

"Yes. I did"

"all of them?"

"Yes"

"Did something stress you out to where you went in to you stokes and stuff"

Strokes?

"Just a little encounter with another student but I will be fine."

Zayn!

"Okie next time run to my office when you feel one coming on. Don't ask to leave class just leave. Run out ok?"

"Yes M'am"

"Okie you are good to go. Someone is waiting for you in the waiting room.

"Who?"

"You will see" She said and I saw Harry walk out and look at me in shoke then his face went blank.

"What are you doing here?"

"I went looking for you when I saw you run out and I got the nurse and helped her get you here."

"Oh"

Harry started to walk away and I have to speed walk to keep up with him

Harry's POV

I was walking the halls to get to my next class when I noticed Louis walking next to me trying to keep up he was looking at me. I felt him tape my shoulder

Louis: Harry?

"What?"

Louis: Why do you have strokes? It that why you are Deaf? Don't think me rude when I ask the next question but-

He paused and so did I

Louis: Harry? What's wrong with you?

OHHHH Cliff hanger. will Harry tell him or what will happen. Read when I update again to fine out. If you have anything you would like to happen. let me know.