Chapter 2

I love this remix to the song Work by Rihanna. These Girls did great!

Note to reader is you say Name: "Dialog here"

That means someone is talking while signing.

Name: "Dialog here" Mean someone signing for the speaker. If harry can not read their lips Connor will sign for them it it will look like that.

Harry's POV:

Nicita really talks a lot. But any friend that is made on he first day of being at school, is a good friend. When we got into our first hour class  she was telling about how she was bullied and turned out that the boy because her boyfriend. He just bullied her because he liked her. I mean it sound stupid but is was cute.

Nicita: His name is Connor. And he is so sweet. He had to lose his popularity just to be with me. and when he did. He as just became is sweetheart self. I love it.

Right as she said that a nice looking kid with a nice definded cheek jawline. Almost a model face, came over and gave Nicita a kiss. He said something to her but I couldn't read his lips he talked to fast. I saw her whisper something to him in a way to encourage me into doing something.

Connor: "Hello! My name is Conner it's nice to meet you."

HE KNEW SIGN LANGUAGE! This was awasome

Harry: "I'm great! I'm Happy to know that someone knows sign language here. "

Me and Conner Spoke while we signed so Nicita would feel left out of the conversation. I read his hand and answered him with my hands and my words. It was so fun.

Connor: "Yes I have a sister who is deaf. So it comes in handy sometimes I guess."

Harry: "Yes it does. By the  way my name is Harry."

Connor: "It's really nice to meet you. I hope we can be great friends"

Harry: Me too

Nicita: This is so great! I-

The rest I could not read but Connor caught on and signed what she was saying.

Nicita: "I think that this can be a great opportunity for Connor to get a job in translating things for people. In SL I love it!"

Conner: "I don't know. I only like to do it in my free time. I want to be able to help the blind learn SL Though. It think that would be cool."

I nodded in agreement. Then I saw them both frown. Connor was looking behind me and was talking to someone and by the look of his face I could tell that this person was not a potential friend. I turned slowly to see a guy with black hair in a quiff and striking brown eyes. If he wasn't so scary looking I would find him hot. He leaned closer to me saying something. His mouth moved to face so I could tell what he was saying. He was starting to get angry. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there. until Connor got up and told him to back up.  And it didn't work. The male model looking guy grabbed me by my shirt and was about to punch me when someone grabbed his arm

Guy: Hey Mate. What are you doing? Can't you see that he is new. He didn't' know. let him go.

The guy quicly complied to the shorter male.

Guy: Lets just sit some where else for today Zayn.

Zayn is his name? Fits him.

Guy: And tomarrow maybe he won't sit there again.

The shorter guy looked at me as to tell me not to sit here tomorrow, if I know what's good for me. They walk away and sat down as soon as the teacher came in. His mouth was moving to fast for me to know what he was saying. So I  look down at a book that I had and began to read but as soon as I did. I felt someone tape my shoulder. I looked up to see Connor

Connor: Harry he asked you to stand in the front of the class

I nod and got up. I stood looking at the class. I looked at the teacher but his mouth moved to fast that I didn't know what he said. I look to Connor and he sign for me to introduce myself and tell kids about myself. I nod and start to speak and I see girls just melt in their chairs.

"Hi! I'm Harry. Harry styles. I moved here a couple of weeks ago. I'm excited to be here." I said and my teacher nudged me. I look at him in question.

Teacher: Class Harry here is unique. He is Deaf. So when you speak to him talk slowly. But not too slow as if he is stupid because he is not. As you can see he can talk. and it top student at his old school.

I look out at the students and some looked at me with disbelief and other looked disgusted. I hung my head low and sat down. I knew now that I was a freak to them and nothing could change that.

____________

This is Connor. He is my fave YouTuber. I love him. He is so awesome and more than just a pretty face.