Chapter 57 The Beating of My Heart from the Dream

Its the very next morning and I am wondering what was that even about what had just happened while I was asleep. Oh well I might as well get ready to go do my first part of my performances. As I had gotten all of my things together I was sitting by the window looking at the view of the ocean along with everything else I had then found the note that was sitting on my nightstand.

Hmm what's this and how did it get on my nightstand I guess I better read it and see what it says. As she is reading the note it says the following: Sometimes we might know who we are but we know who we are in other people dreams like the one that you had last night. Sometimes we might be drowning in other people lies but we will float back up once we find the truth. Sometimes we might not see each other but we must hold on to each other. You must hold on to that one and not let go. Do one thing is not let go of that one person or we will stop breathing.

As I had finish reading the note I had wonder who was the person that had written that and had came in my room had put it in my room. I guess that I shouldn't worry about that right now I should go ahead and meet up with the rest of the band so that I won't be late.

I better not think about any of this right now I really need to focus on this show and the rest of them that I have  to do and I would have to find him later on after I am done with this. Anna, are you just about ready cause we have to get there to set up and so that you can go on and warm up before the show  starts. OK I am on my way down there now.

I have to get my things that I would need for the performance to warm up. Look, Kyle I know that things haven't been so easy for the last couple of day but I know that its only going to get there  you know. Yeah I guess that you are right about that so I have to know if this concert going to be streamed too as the last ones that you did. Oh, I've forgotten all about that one Kyle. How silly of me to do such thing like that.

Ha, I feel like an stupid idiot that I am. No, Anna your not an idiot you just had forgot about it being live-streamed that's all. I better go and get ready for my performance I've have only a couple of minutes to go and get ready.

Then I had heard a knock at the door then it was one of the members of the street team. Miss Morgan 25 minutes til show time. OK I will be ready in a few minutes. Kyle, I better go the fans are waiting for me. Hey when are we going to meet up. Hey maybe while I'm at my home state when I go on tour. Now that is so going to look super perfect. Good luck Anna. Awe thanks Kyle. Oh, and by the way Anna...Are you ready to show these people your talent? Yeah, I'm ready to do just that Kyle. Then go show them who you are.