Chapter 45 Must Give Both of Our Hearts a Break

As it was still storming extremely bad to where it was even lighting outside and it had even gotten to where the lights were blinking. As I had went to go look for some flashlights but instead I had found a lantern. Then I had heard a knock at the door and didn't realize that it was Baxter. Hey Anna what happened here and why is your place so dark. That is because the lights had went out and I only have lanterns. Then his phone goes off and he gets a text message from one of his roommates about the power situation.

Hey, Anna would you like to hang out in Times Square or maybe go to Manhattan tomorrow. Just us two. I would to so that I can take as many photos. Hey, Anna what was that about? Oh, a friend have asked me if I wanted to go to Manhattan. Please don't tell me Anna...Your(She then had slapped him upside his head.).. No its not OK Baxter.

As I had locked my phone back after responding to the text message I had on there along with the tweets that was on my lock screen. I had looked outside the window only to see that it was storming. I think that I better go Anna I was just checking on you to see what you was up to sis and I'm going to my room. Baxter, please don't get into any of my conversations please. That same night as he was wondering about why I was texting the same person back and forth the whole time. Anna, please don't tell me that the same guy that you been texting back and forth with isn't it. Who Kyle, no its not Kyle. So what about the last person that you were talking to that day? Oh, you mean the one that you walked in on while were talking? Maybe, but it could be anyone. It looks like the last time and I will have to find out who he really is but in the meantime we have each other and your my sister Anna.

Baxter I am going to go in my room for a while cause I need sometime to myself for a while" As I was strumming my guitar I had felt my phone vibrate.
Anna I can tell that you are still strumming on that guitar of yours aren't you.

Yeah, I was until you had messaged me and I can tell that you had wanted to talk to me didn't you. Yeah, I did and I had wanted to ask you one more question? Sure, what is it that you wanted to ask me. I don't know how to even began with this question. Its really have been stuck in my head for a while now. I have this really confused feeling in my head. Look, I know how you feel about that question too.

Anna I don't know what to even do when you are not even around me. Sometimes I just feel that I am just another figment you know. I know what you are exactly saying Anna and seeing you going through so much had made me realize how much you mean to me. I will not let anyone between us nor your dreams. What are you trying to say and are trying to tell me? Anna I want you to listen to me very closely and there is something that I really need to tell you. Please tell me what is it that you are trying to tell me I want to know what is is?

I wonder what will happen in the next chapter between both of them and is there something that none of us is knowing about. Do you think that it could be possible that both of them could possibly be together? What do you think will happen between both of them and will the press and the paparazzi find out to where the media blows up about it to where it hit the internet? You will have to find out in the next chapter to get the answer.