Ch4: Are you twins?

There're two boys leaning near my locker talking to each other. I walk towards them. Wow one of them is almost the same height with me..how cute!

"Hi~ Excuse me, I have to use my locker." I smile to them.

"Uh we're sorry... Hey, I'm Jimin! Jimin the sexiest man in this campus." The one in orange hair greets me with a smirk. Sexiest? Nah, he is just cute enough for me to pinch his cheeks.

A tall boy with small eyes and dark skin quickly passes by. I hear his short conversation with Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin."

"WHAT?"

"You got no jams."

"..."

"WHO'S DAT??" Another boy who talked with Jimin earlier asks. We crack up.

"NO ONE!"Jimin seems so pissed off.
Why does he looks even cuter when he pouts?

"Oh hey, I'm Jinhwan by the way." The boy in wine hair shakes his hand with mine. He looks like a lovely little boy in age 10.

"My name is Youngji. Nice to meet you two, Jimin & Jinhwan! Hey, are you twins? You guys look somehow alike!" I chuckle.

"We're NOT, okay? Can't you see I'm sexy and h-he is just a fairy!"Jimin complains and looks around as if that jimin-no-jams boy will come back to tease him again.

"Well, we're both freshmen and just met in the class this morning." Jinhwan shrugs and smiles awkwardly.

"I'm new to this campus too! What's the next class you get?" I ask.

"Social media."

"Social media!"

"SOCIAL MEDIA TOO!"

"Why don't we just go to the class together!?" I cheers. Happy that I have companies in next class.

"Let's go!" these adorable boys shout in union, putting arms around my shoulders. Their eyes both disappear when they're smiling. Aren't they really twins? 

-

I have to work since it's Friday evening. I have ship in that time.

They walk me to the Cafe'. I told them can drop by on every Friday evening if they have time I'll be there working.

Someone walk in, It's the man in mask! I almost forget that he always comes to our Cafe' at 5 on Friday. But, there's another one follow behind him. WAIT! Isn't that Daehyun? Why is he here? That mask man never come with others! This is the first time. Weird!

I take the order from them and go back to the counter.

I saw the mask man lean closer to Daehyun as if he's talking to him. And then he types something on his cellphone.