Thirty Seven

~Time Skip to after the rewards because you all know what happened if you read the Last Olympian. We will skip to when Percy gets offered godhood~

Third Person POV

"Perseus Jackson, for saving the world and defeating Kronos we would like to offer you any wish."

"Any wish?"

"Yes. I know what you will say, and if you wish it, you will be made a god."

"A god?"

"A dimwitted god perhaps, but a god."

Percy turned to look at his friends, who all have him a thumbs up and a smile. He looked at Luke, who gave him a watery smile.

"No"

Everyone gasped.

"No? You refuse our generous gift?!"

"With all due respect Lord Zeus, but I don't want to become a god, I still have my whole life ahead of me. I still want a wish though."

"Fine. As long as it is within our power."

"Oh it is. I want you to pay more attention to you kids and claim them all by the age of 13. I want all the minor gods and Hades to have a cabin at Camp Half-Blood.-"

"Are you calling me a minor god, Perseus Jackson?"

"No Lord Hades, I just want your children to have a home, and you don't have a cabin right now even though you are one of the Big a Three. Anyway, finally I want you to release all the peaceful Titans, like Calypso."

"You ask for a lot."

""You said if it is within your power and it is."

"...Fine. Your wish shall be granted. Now let us celebrate!!!"

Okay I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and this was just a short filler chapter. I have been updating 'Shattered Like Glass' though. Please read it, it is also a Percy Jackson fanfiction. Anyways, I'm not supposed to be on my devise right now so that is why this became a short filler and not a chapter-chapter, but I will try my hardest to update a good chapter tomorrow!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining