Transfered!!!

Hello! :) I really don't know what to do for the other book so I decided to make a knew one. I've always wanted to make an Aphmau fan fiction. She is amazing. Hope you enjoy this book. Some of the things in this book are drone her MYSTREET PHOENIX DROP HIGH Series. Some of the stuff I'm going to make up.

Things to look out for:
Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
H/C - hair color
E/C - eye color
F/C - favorite color
More of these will be added throughout the story. Now on to the book.
-------------------------------------
Y/N's POV
"Ugg.😒 I hate Mondays (who doesn't)" Time to get ready " You started to stretch. Suddenly you started to smell BACON and PANCAKES! You ran down stairs. You were correct. There was a plate full of bacon and waffles. " Hey there sport " said your father who was by the oven. " Hi dad " you said while going towards him for a hug.

" What's the special occasion " " I just know that you hate Monday's so I wanted to brighten your day " he said. " Be right back I'm gonna go change " your said while walking towards the stairs. "Ok"

You put on a f/c shirt with some jeans and grabbed a sweatshirt. You went downstairs and ate breakfast with your dad.

Time skip (after breakfast)
( I'm just lazy)

"Bye dad" you said while walking out the door. "have a good day at school sweetheart"

You started walking towards the school and stopped after you heard your name get called. "Y/N wait" it was Sasha. She finally caught up to you. "Wow this is a first. You usually never walk with me to school." "My mom woke me up earlier than usual and I saw you walking by yourself." (By the way your school right now is shadow high and your best friend is Sasha)

Time skip (at the school)

The bell rang and we all went to our homerooms. Me and Sasha had the same homerooms so we would just talk the whole time.

"May we have y/n l/n to the principles office. Y/n l/n to the principles office." Said the loud speaker.

Everyone started to make oooooo noises at me but when I looked at them they went back to what they were doing. "Ohh god." You said. "What did you do" asked Sasha. "I don't know"

Your teacher excused you to go. All you could think about was What did I do. Why do they want me to come. I didn't do anything wrong.

You entered the office and the secretary ladies led you to the principle. You could see that there was a lady sitting next to him. "Hello y/n" he said. "Y-you wanted to see me sir" you asked a little frightened. "Don't be frightened. Your not in trouble." Whew. "I called you up because this principle wanted to see you. Y/n this is principle Aphmau the principle of Phoenix Drop High. Ohh no. Miss Aphmau wants you to transfer to her school.

"Wait what"

"I know you don't want to go but we really want you there" Aphmau said

"Why me why not another student"

"Y/n you special. Your not like the other students"
-------------------------------------
That's the end of the first chapter hope it's good so far. Bye😄