Making new friends

Hey! In this chapter you might meet a few boys in mind. ❤️😍😀
------------------------------------
Things to look out for:
Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
F/C - favorite color
W/O/C - weapon of choice
W/C - weapon color (you can have more than one)
E/C - eye color
H/C- hair color
Hope you enjoy. On with the story.
------------------------------------
Your POV (I will do other POV s later in this chapter)

Maybe it won't be so bad you thought.You and principle Aphmau started walking to her office. "Here's your schedule and your locker number" she said while giving you the papers. "Thanks" As you were about to walk out she said "Also can you do one thing for me, please make new friends" "ok I will" "thank you"

Then the bell goes off. You look at your schedule and its passing period going to 2 period. "History..one of my least favorite classes." You got to your locker. It was only around the corner from the principle's office. After you put all your stuff away you started heading to your second period.

As you were looking down at your schedule to see where you class was you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw a boy with amazing white hair and emerald green eyes. He was kind of cute. No brain stop you don't like him. But he is kind of cute. Ugg. "Hey are you new" he asked. "Y-yeah" "I know I would remember a beautiful face like yours if we met before. The names Travis" "Y/N" "What a beautiful name."(in my version Travis really isn't the shy type right now because it's the middle of the school year. He's starting to turn to cassanova Travis). "What class do you have next."He asked." You gave him your schedule. "Hey! You have the same class with me. Looks like you have almost all classes with me. Cool" He gave you back your schedule. "Lets get going" he said while holding out his hand for you to take it. So you took it.

You guys arrived. "There's an empty seat near me. You can sit there." "Ok" As you took your seat two boys walked into class and girls started to mob them. "What's going on over there" you asked Travis. "Ohh..those are my friends also two of the most popular boys here in the school"

"Your friends with the popular guys" "yeah they saw me alone the first day and started talking to me. I'll introduce them to you when there not surrounded by girls which will probably be never." The teacher then walks in. "Girls get back to your seats" the teacher said. I then got to see them...kind of. All I saw was one guy had blonde hair and the other had brown hair.

Time skip (lunch time):
I went to go buy lunch. I got a pizza🍕 and an apple🍎. I went to go sit at a table by myself. Then I heard a group of girls talking about me behind me. "I heard she's from the shadow high" "eww she's one of them" " ha look she doesn't even have anyone to sit with"

I just sat there eating my lunch trying to control my emotions. If I don't I'll turn. (At shadow high everyone at that school has the ability to turn into a shadow knight but no one knows that except for the students at shadow high)

Then I heard someone yell my name. It kind of sounded like Travis. "Hey Y/N there's some people I would like you to meet" I turned around and saw Travis with four other guys with him.
-------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Dun dun dun. Jk. Thank you guys so much for the views. Got to 642 words. Next part will be coming out tomorrow. Bye😘