1 //new neighbours

*alarm rings*
I'm too tired for this was the first thought I have as soon as I hear the sound of that stupid thing but then I got a bad headache and forgot the alarm. I walk to the bathroom to get some antibiotica [idk how to say it in english right]. As I
come into the kitchen I see that Faith, my best friend wich I know since ever and live with and love with all of my heart, has the same problem as I do. After we made us breakfast and did our morning routine, we go to Faith's coffee shop and while she was preparing the things she always does before she opens her shop we talk about yesterday. We went to a party of some random guy and I mean it was a great night but I think Faith and I got a little bit too drunk. We had so much fun so I don't really care and we made out with some hot guys so it was a succesful night. As we talk about what weird things we did last night we can't help ourselves but laugh. Thats who we are and I'm very happy about that.
As Ari opens the shop I remember I have a photo shoot and I forgot my camera and lighting and all that stuff at the apartment but luckily I don't need to stress bc I still have 1 hour left until I need to be there. I say bye and wish her a great day and go back to the apartment I see some movingboxes infront of the door next too us. I'm going to welcome them later bc I really have to go now. As I packed my stuff and make my way out the door I see diffrent boxes with the name Dolan on it. I guess that's their last name? Well now I know what their last name is. After that I make my way to the location and I had a lot of fun that day.
--------------------------------------------
Okay so this is my first ever fanfic so ik it's not good  but i hope you still like it :) 
If you wanna know something to the story just ask.
I hope you have a great time ♡
- naomi :)