3 // messy moving

"H-Hi I'm Destiny."
"Yeah I know you just told Gray."
"Creep."
"Excuse me?" He says looking at me confused.
I'll spell it for him. "C-R-E-E-P."
"Oh huh why?"
"Why were you listeing to the conversation Grayson and I had?"
"Idk but have you ever heard of something like ears? And if you don't know that yet you can't turn them off." He answers sassy.
"I like how you can handle sarcasm." I say and smile a little.

Okay Destiny get your shit together and don't get feelings here you know how this will end.

"The Box you're holding comes into my room so I guess to my room first." Grayson says interrupting this little awkward silence. I slowly walk behind Grayson with my eyes still on Ethan.
As soon as I get to Graysons room he looks at me with a questioning look. "Do you wanna ask something?" I ask because to be honest the way he looks at me is kinda scary. "Naah it's nothing I was just-" Grayson gets interrupted by Ethan screaming "I don't know what your lamp is doing in my room but move your lazy ass here and get it!"
I chuckle and get on my feet and look at Grayson saying "I'll get the lamp just keep unpacking." and walk out the door.

What am I doing? I don't know.

Ethan looks at me as I enter his room but looks at his boxes again as soon as he sees that I look at him too.
"Gray is so lazy he even sent you to get his lamp? Oh my god what a gentleman." He says rolling his eyes.
"Says the one who is too lazy to bring the lamp to him? And btw no he didn't send me I wanted to get it myself." I answer crossing my arms.
"Alright miss 'I defend everyone' the lamp isn't small so I can help you if you want."
"Show me the lamp and I'll tell you if I need your help or not." And with that he points to the lamp well it isn't a lamp for your nightstand but also not something I couldn't carry at least I hope so. "No I don't need your help and if something happens it's your fault because you didn't help me." I say to him with a smirk and with that I put my hair in a bun wich is probably ugly af but who cares.

Wow this lamp is actually really heavy but it's alright I don't want to seem weak lmao but ofc karma hates me and there is something in my way and I fall down with the lamp on top of me YAY.

Ethan's pov:
[surprise surprise]
I hear something crash as I unpack wich feels like the 377273th box. I run as fast as I can to where the sound was coming from. I see Destiny laying on the floor with this lamp on top of her. She isn't moving and her eyes are closed she looks so peaceful and she truly is beautiful. As I realize that she passed out I snap out of my thoughts and get really concerned. I look at Grayson who is already calling 911. I push this stupid lamp down from Destiny and put her head onto my lap and hold her hand.

Grayson's pov:
[hehe]
As I get off the phone I see Ethan holding Destinys hand and her head on his lap.
"Don't worry E everything is going to be alright okay?"
"Okay." Ethan simply answers still looking at Destiny.

He is actually concerned about her. Wow. I didn't expect that he really seems to care about her. Even it's only like 10 Minutes ago that she entered our door. In the past he didn't care much about girls he just plays with them and then leaves but maybe this time it'll be diffrent.

A/N:
Guys oml thank you so much for over 200 reads this is insane and I updated after 1738 years woho I hope you like this chapter sorry for mistakes it's like midnight and my english sucks so yeah Ily all so much have an amazing time
- naomi :)