7 // chippy

Faiths pov:

We walk into the room with a lot of people. Destiny's between a little boy with a wood splitter in his arm and another boy who looks like he broke his nose.
She looks okay kinda confused but good. I mean she always does she slays everything but you get what I mean. I went to hug her and squeezed her tight.
"Destiny what have I gotten myself into with you?"
"Well I have no clue I am a hopeless case."
"Yes indeed you are."
"So when can you get out of here? I don't like hospitals after watching teen wolf."
"Yeah, they just need to do some checks on me and then I can go."
"Alright I'll wait outside okay?"
"Yeah don't worry I'll be outside soon."

Graysons pov:

"So d-" I want to say something but it seems like everyone is interrupting me today.
"Grayson are you okay? You look kinda shook."
Yes I used shook don't be shook for all the ones who don't like this word.
"Eh yes I-I'm fine your friend was surprisingly honest."
"Yeah that's one of the million parts I love about her she is directly honest hurts sometimes but still."
"I mean yes but like I didn't know what to say. Nevermind I was just-"
"Heyyy you what happened with your arm?" The little boy next to Destiny with the wood splitter in his arm asks me.
"Well I don't know I just broke my arm but I didn't realize it right away haha. And may I ask what happened to you?"
"I got a wood splinter in my arm and his name is Chippy. It doesn't hurt but I guess it's not that smart do leave him there even if I like Chippy. Gonna miss this bup."
"Well I hope you'll get him out we don't want you get an infection and that your wound will heal good."

Faith's pov:

As I went to walk back to get my backpack I see Grayson talking to the boy next to Destiny. He seems like he is very good with kids wich makes him even more attractive. I hope he isn't a fuckboy. Well I can kinda come off as a bitch but I swear I am not a fuckgirl. Yes this word exists for me. He turned to Destiny and Ethan again and seems to stand up so I quickly turn around and walk out of the hospital.

Graysons pov:
"I'm gonna go on the toilet be right back and if not I'm outside." I actually don't wanna stay here bc Ethan should get to know her and I don't wanna be the third wheel.

Ethans pov:

Alright Grayson is going I know he won't come back and now I'm getting nervous someone please help.
"So you think I'm hot? *wiggling eyebrows*"
"I talked about my neighbours the moving boxes not you."
"Oh good I don't want you to fall in love with me."
"Don't worry that will never happen."
Ouch.
"Well then you're missing out."
"You're not that fun don't worry."
Shit that hurts.
I laugh lightly. "You neither. Look at you, I mean you can't even hold a lamp no one wants to be with such a clumsy girl wich hurts herself because of every little shit that's embarrassing af. And you aren't that good looking to cover that up."
Why would I say that what am I doing?
"I-"
"True, well if you feel that way, then can you please leave and don't waste your time with me. We don't need to talk anymore. Bye." She turns away and I know I fucked up. I fucked up real fucking bad.
This hurts I didn't mean to be like this. I am so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I am just like this.
I turn around and walk away.

As I go out of the emergency department Grayson is standing there and we walk towards the exit of the hospital. I'm running my fingers nervously through my hair and Gray notices it and asks:
"What happened? Why are you so nervous?"
I push the door open.
"I fucked it up with her. Once I shouldn't have fucked it up and I did real fucking bad. Why, why with her I wanted it to be something real for the first time in like forever. Why?"
Gray is silent and looks at me then moves his eyes to the left I look what he is signing me to look at and I see Faith.

A/N
Sorry for not updating for 2 months not that anybody cares but still. I hope you like this chapter and I try to update more.
BTW IF ANYONE CARES I MET THE TWINS AND LIKE WHAT and through that I just wanna say you'll meet them  I PROMISE! Your day will come and I am already excited for you!