This house is not a home

Taylor's p.o.v

I woke up and rolled off my bed, literally. I put my iPod into the dock and started playing everybody talks by neon trees. I walked into the shower, letting the water slightly burn my skin. I then washed my hair and body with my raspberry shower set. When I got out of the shower I dried off and turned on my straightener. I put on some black skinnys ,a white wife beater , a denim jacket , and some nude flats with studs on them. I then dried my long brown hair. I'm pretty much average in looks I have long brown hair that ends right above my belly button, big green eyes, pale skin which brings out my eyes even more. I am 5'4 which is pretty short considering I'm 17. Anywayssss. After I finished drying my my hair I straightened it. I checked the time 7:20 I still go some time. I went downstairs into the kitchen I noticed my drunken mother laying on the couch asleep. Not wanting to wake her up because id never hear the end of it, I decided to grab an apple and eat it on the way. I grabbed my bag and car keys and walked out to my black dodge charger. Man I love this thing. It was the last gift I received from my father who died 3 months ago in a car wreck. My mom was a hot mess after the accident she started drinking every night. She got fired from her job leaving me the only working member in this house. I had to work two jobs to get barely enough money to live off of. I drove into the school parking lot and found an empty parking spot.i checked the time before I turned off the car 7:45 maybe a little too much time. I sighed and got out of my car and entered hell... I mean school. No I actually mean hell because that's what it is. I opened my locker only to have it being shut in my face. Great the big bitch of the school it here... Yay. (Sarcasm) she looked at me with her orange face. She looked like a fricken ompa lompa. Wow. Cough cough slut cough cough. " hey slut" she spat in my face. Pshh yea I'm the slut. Said the one with two pounds of orange makeup on. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked away. Only to be stopped because of Carson grabbing my wrist. Great now I got slut all over my wrist. And I just took a shower dammit. " did I say you could leave?" " nope but I never listen to what you say in the first place so why start now?" I said and walked away leaving her standing in the hall way giving me a cold glare full of hatred... Ohhh I'm scared now! I walked into my history class and sat by the window. I heard a tapping and glanced at the window. Nothing. I turned my attention back to the teacher. She then started blabbing on and on about some old guy who died like a billion years ago. Or something like that. Then I hear it again. Tap tap tap. I looked at the window and saw once again. Nothing. What the fuck? Am I hearing things? This is gonna be a very long day for me!!!

********* after school***********

I drove home and walked inside seeing a note from my "mom".

Taylor - I left to go to David's house be back whenever. Don't die while I'm gone. -mom

Oh my mother,always so caring. David is her new boy toy for now, I do not like him one bit. I seriously think he's gonna end up being abusive towards me and my mom if they ever marry. I hate how she's dating so early. I mean it was only 3 months ago, have some respect lady. I walked into my room and started doing my homework. When i finished all my homework i looked at the clock. 6:30 pm. damn it got late fast. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen i made some spaghetti. Making enough for mom, me, and maybe david, just in case he's coming and I dont know about it. After I finished making dinner at eating my part of it I went back up to my room and started reading for about an hour.i glanced at the clock again counting the hours until my "wonderful" mother comes home. 9:00 , great only 25 more minutes and shell probably be here. I went back to reading When all of the sudden. I heard it again, Tap tap tap. I glanced at my window. And went into a stage of shock and terror. There, hanging on my window seal was a guy not much older than me. In a white hoody with skin whiter than snow. A smile that seemed to literally go ear to ear. And his eyes were as black as coal, And they seemed to be as hard as rock.

Tap tap tap. I slowly walked over to my window and opened it. I was shaking. " hello taylor." He spoke with a deep raspy voice. "I'm jeff."

********************************

HELLO MY DUCKLINGS!!! So what do you think? I personally like it.... But then again.... I'm me and I like a lot of things. Like pizza and ducks! What? ANYWAYSSSSS!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Loveeeeee~ jenna