Friends and foes

Taylor's p.o.v

"Hello taylor." He spoke with a deep raspy voice. " I'm jeff." I could barely move. Let alone speak. I just, stared at his cold hard eyes. "H-hi. What are you doing here. At my window?" I stuttered. He smirked knowing how afraid he had made me." We'll if you would let me in I'd probably be able to tell you better.. Because I'm slipping right now." I thought about it. Let a random guy in my room? Or let him slip off. Curiosity got the best of me and I let him in. " ok fine come in." I spoke. " ok so tell me why your at my window. Where you the one tapping at the window during school?". " yeah, I was. But I'm at your window because. I've been watching you, for a while, and I... You just.... I don't know. I've never had a normal friend in years and I was wondering if we could be friends?" He spoke unsure if I was going to decline his offer of friendship. "Wait, did you say normal friend?" I said. "Uhhmm, yeah I did." " and your not normal because?" " look I um have to go, just please say you'll be my friend? Please taylor?" " fine ill be your friend." He smiled and jumped out of the window. As soon as he left I heard the front door open, and heard yelling along with it. Oh joy mothers home... Great. " HEY TAYLOR GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Did everyone think I was a slut? I mean really! I ran down stairs. " yes mom?" I said faking a smile knowing what was going to happen . " why can't I have a good daughter? One who has a boyfriend and has friends? But no I got stuck with a slut daughter with no friends or boyfriend! And it's all YOUR fault!" She screamed in my face. She walked up to me and slapped me across the face. I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek. She pushed me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly, knocking the air out of my lungs." GET UP SLUT!" she yelled I slowly got up only to be pushed backwards making me trip and fall onto the glass dining table, having it break under me. I tried to prop myself up on my elbows but fell back down because of the glass going deeper into my arm. My mom started kicking me everywhere she got the chance. I screamed in pain and fear. She then went into the kitchen and shortly came back with a huge kitchen knife. My eyes went big at the sight of the knife. " mom please. I-I'm sorry ill try to make friends I-ill get a boyfriend just p-please don't do this." I whimpered the tears were flowing down my cheeks now I couldn't stop them. I started to shake again. " I'm sorry baby but I can't do that." She ran up to me and sat on top of me holding the knife to my throat. She raised the knife and brought it back down I started struggling under her and hit the knife which made it miss my neck and stab my shoulder.i screamed. And what happened next happened so quickly I could barely keep up.my mom was thrown off of me and landed by the wall with a thud.i was then picked up And was brought outside. It started to rain. How typical.the person carrying me ran to the hospital and started to yell screaming that I needed help now before I lost to much blood. I was carefully set on a stretcher thing. And was rushed into a room the last thing I coughs a glimpse of before I pasted out was a man in a white hoody, and black dress pants.

********************************

Woahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I like that chapter! ANYWAYSSSSSSS!!!!!

Tell me what you think!!!

Comment

Vote

Follow!!!!

I wuv you ducklings

Loveeeeeeee~ jenna