Chapter 14

Sasuke had just gotten done talking with the four Hokage, his decision made. Now it was time to go back to the battle field. Time to reunite with the dobe, and time to win the war.

xXx

Natsumi was still way far away from Sasuke, and was losing his trail. It was pretty much non-existent now. She frowned, gritting her teeth.

She failed. She wouldn't be able to help at all. . . 

Her eyes widened.

His soul! She could follow his soul! She connected her soul with his, so it should work. 

Natsumi closed her eyes, focusing on his soul. After a moment, she felt it. It was strong and would be easy to follow.

She smirked.

"I am not out of the war yet. Watch out Madari or whatever your name is!" 

xXx

Sasuke was with Naruto, glaring harshly at Madara (I know what actually happened in the war, but this one will be WAY different. Madara is actually Madara, not Obito. Just clarifying).

"Well, well, well, Sasuke. Where is the girl?" Sasuke's fist clenched but his glare held strong.

"She didn't make it." He saw something in Madara's eyes but it was small and was gone as soon as it had come. Sasuke knew Madara was banking on the power he would get from Natsumi, but he wasn't going to get it.

"Shame. I see you are back with them. What changed your mind?" 

"None of your business." Naruto looked at him.

"I don't care what changed your mind, I am just glad you are back." Sasuke didn't take his eyes off of Madara.

"Focus on Madara dobe. He is no joke. He was relying on some extra power, now he won't get it. We can do this." Naruto nodded, focusing back on Madara. The other nations were fighting Zetsu clones and reincarnations. It was just Sasuke and Naruto against the main problem.

"Let's do this!" 

xXx

Natsumi knew he was in battle. She didn't know how exactly, but she had gotten glimpses of what is going on. Small, quick ones. She had to be fast. 

She focused chakra into her feet, hoping to increase her speed.

It worked, but only slightly. It would have to do. 

"Please be okay Sasuke."

xXx

Sasuke hit the ground, barley catching himself. 

"Now Naruto!" Naruto moved, surprising Madara, but it wasn't enough. Madara caught him easily, trapping him. 

Sasuke cursed. 

They were able to do a lot of damage, but not enough. They had to hit him hard. 

Naruto was trying to get out, but it was taking him too long. 

Sasuke had to think of something and fast. 

Before Sasuke knew what had happened, Madara was in front of him. 

"What?!" Madara smirked before driving a sword through his stomach.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled. He grabbed the sword, Madara jumping away. Sasuke pulled it out, holding the wound. His leg gave out, making him take a knee. 

He was breathing heavily, but he wasn't down for the count yet. 

He tried to get up but found it extremely difficult. He was losing too much blood, but he couldn't give up.