Justin Bieber: A Jelieber Love Story

*Prologue.*

Justin's P/O

"She's just another fan Justin." The unfamiliar voice rang through my ears as I hurried through crowds of paparazzi. "Justin what makes Kassidy so special?!" Yelled another. The anger built up inside me as I continued on my way. I glanced over at Za who was struggling to push through the crowd as well. We exchanged looks and his told me to remain calm. I did the best I could until one more mentioned my girlfriend.

"Justin why are you fooling around with a stupid fan? Shes nothing!" The guy started laughing and every other reporter looked over at him as if they were shocked by what he had said. I remained as calm as I could until I heard him continue to laugh.

I felt the veins in my neck pop out and my face flush with a bright red. "Listen here you fucking prick, she isn't just another fan. She's my favorite girl! Don't ever belittle her character like that again or ill beat the shit out of you!" I screamed and got in his face only to be pulled back by Za.

The cameras were flashing and everyone went frantic. Realizing I made a scene, I looked down and rushed to my car with Za leading the way.

Getting inside and pulling away, I let out a dramatic sigh. "Listen man -" Za began to speak but I interrupted him. "I know I made a scene okay? But Kassidy means a lot to me and she's going through enough. She doesn't need to be labeled as 'nothing' on the magazines on top of it." I shook my head and felt myself get angry again.

"Calm down nigga. I know she's not just some fan to you." He shook his head and took a swig of his bottled water he had gotten earlier. I felt myself calm down as I reminded myself of the support my friends were giving me.

Suddenly as we turned onto Kassidys street my phone began to ring. I frantically rushed to find it but I almost took too long, so I pressed the speaker button instead. "Baby! I'm about to pull up to your driveway right now." I smiled brightly even though I knew she couldn't see me. I could hear a faint giggle on the other end. She probably could tell I had her on speaker. She was a shy little thing. "Okay, I'll see you soon babe." With that said, she hung up and we arrived at her house.

*A/N so what do you guys think so far?! I have a lot of ideas for this fanfic and I'm so excited to share them with you! AH heh*