Chapter 1

Kassidy's P/O

"If I could just die in your arms, I wouldn't mind." I sang along in the car as I tried not to get too distracted from the road. I just got my license a few weeks ago, so I'm not a strong driver. My best friend Mallory was with me, singing along of course. We were on our way to Hollywood to go shopping.

"I've been saving up for this shopping spree for months!" Mallory exclaimed in excitement as we hit the LA traffic. I let out a dramatic sigh and tried to focus on the nonstop breaking and going routine we were now facing. "What if we run into celebrities? What if Justin is shopping today too?! I mean, he's on break." I felt myself grow with excitement as Mallory and I began discussing all sorts of scenarios that could happen today. Finally breaking out of the traffic slump, we found a parking space and I put some change in the parking meter. We were right in front of an unknown (to us) boutique and I couldn't wait to see what's inside.

As I locked my car, I looked over and Mallory was already inside. "Looks like someone was a little too excited to shop today." A familiar voice whispered in my ear and I proceeded to reply when I turned and saw who it was. I froze in my tracks and couldn't get a word out no matter how hard I tried. It was Justin Bieber. My cheeks flushed with this bright shade of red when he took me by the wrist and lead me onto the sidewalk and off the street where I was still standing from locking my car.

"Beautiful? Are you going to say something?" He flashes his dazzling smile and I looked down shyly. "I'm just um.." I looked up at him and pulled my bangs out of my face. "In shock?" He finished my sentence and the two of us started laughing. How embarrassing. I finally meet my celeb crush and I can't even speak! "What's your name, babe?" He continued to pour out his charm with that remarkable smile still on his face. "Kassidy. With a K." I bit my lip and giggled, shrugging. With that being said, I heard Mallory calling me from inside the store. "I'm shopping with my best friend and she's waiting for me.." I let out a quiet sigh as I realized I had to say goodbye. "Nah it's cool cutie, I need to go hit up some homies right now anyways." I nodded and turned to walk away only to get pulled back by my arm. "Aye, hug me before leaving my life!" He exclaimed, of course smiling. I couldn't even speak, I just smiled and blushed. The only thing I'm good at.

Justin's P/O

Kassidy was a shy little thing, I could tell she wasn't just like this because of me. Before she could speak - even though I'm sure she wasn't going to have anything come from her lips - I pulled her in and embraced her with a hug. Taking in her scent. She smelt like candy and vanilla. The smell left me memorized and suddenly I didn't want to let go. "Hey, when you're done shopping you should hit up this club on the corner of sunset. I'll be there so just look for me."

As I finished explaining where it was I placed my lips on her cheek and kissed her. By now the paparazzi had found me and a few cameras were in my face as I was leaving the front of the boutique. "Justin what are you doing hanging out with a fan? That's just going to cause you more problems." Scooters voice filled the area as he caught up with me. "I just wanna get to know her man relax." I shook my head and nudged his arm as we turned the corner and reached the club.

*a few hours later*

I could hardly focus on what I was doing. I was trying to work the DJ table with Za, just fooling around. But Kassidy was all I could think about. "Aye has a girl come by?" I called out to the body guard by the door. The club was closed but all she had to do was say I invited her and she would be let right in. I just want to see her again. And I don't know why.

Kassidys P/O

"I can't believe you met Justin!! That's HUGE!" Mallory exclaimed as she emphasized 'huge'. I folded my arms and giggled. "He's so cute in person! And I was a nervous wreck." I groaned as I replayed the meeting again in my head. "We are going to the club and hanging out with him now. We can finish shopping tomorrow." I said, looking over at Mallory.

Getting into the car, we drove up and around the corner to where Justin explained the club was. Parking at the curb, we got out and looked at each other. "How do I look?" I asked nervously, adjusting pieces of my ombré hair back down to my head. "You look great. He's going to fall in love with you kass!" Mallory reassured me once more before we opened the door.

"Excuse me miss but we are clo-" before the rather large man could finish, I heard Justin yell that we were with him. The man stepped aside and let us through. Suddenly justin began walking towards us. I instantly felt Mallory's elbow launch into my side. "Mallory that hurt!" I whispered to her quite loudly. She cleared her throat as if telling me to turn around. So I did. Justin was right in front of me with that smile that I love.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me and pulled me in for a hug. I smiled instantly and leaned into his embrace. We stood there just like that for a good minute before everyone began to stare. "Justin this is Mallory." I introduced them as we let go of one another. "HEY JUSTIN!" Mallory exclaimed as if he was down the street. Both of us jumped back a bit and began to laugh. "HEY MALLORY IM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" He yelled back leaving me and Mallory in a fit of giggles.

A few hours have passed and I've done nothing but make a fool out of myself. When we were all dancing, I fell on my butt. RIGHT in front of him! I somehow lost my balance and that was it I went down. Hopefully he just thought it was cute otherwise my life is over. I'm a dancer, so falling is like a dancers nightmare. We were all sitting at a table drinking soda and just talking. There were a lot of guys I didn't know around us so I remained my calm shy self. Justin and I occasionally made eye contact. Nothing serious though.

"Aye Kassidy is that your car getting towed?" Asked the body guard at the door. "What!?" I exclaimed and began to run outside, leaving Mallory there with all of Justin's friends feeding her the attention she loves. Getting outside I saw a man hooking my car up to his truck. "Sir! Excuse me, sir you can't take my car!" I cried out, rushing over to him. He ignored me and just handed me a slip saying I let my car sit at the meter without any money all evening. Before I could look up at him, he was driving away. "No! How am I supposed to get home!" I cried out, running along the truck for a minute before he got into the street and ahead of me.

Suddenly I heard a snap and my left foot went down. Crap. I broke the heel. "Are you kidding me?" I said to myself as I struggled to take the shoe off. "No I'm not kidding you." Justin showed up and picked me right up - as if he was cradling me. My cheeks got red and I held onto him. "Stop standing in the street Kassidy." He argued, shaking his head. "They took my car my dads going to kill me." I cried, feeling my heart beat faster as I tried to contemplate what to do next.

Justin carried me onto the sidewalk and set me down slowly. "Where do you live?" He asked, taking my broken heel from my hand and examining it. "I live two hours from LA.." My voice trailed off as I began to feel embarrassed. I don't even live here. I live in the middle of nowhere he's never going to be interested in me. He looked up at me and shrugged. "Why don't you and Mallory just stay at my place for the night and we can get your car tomorrow when the place opens because it's closed by now." Before I could answer Mallory answered for me. "Yes please!" She exclaimed from behind me. "I thought you were inside?" I asked with a giggle in my voice. "That settles it then. Lets go."

Justin's P/O

I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad Kassidy forgot to pay for parking. Now I get to spend the night with her and get to know her a little better. Even if it wasn't a relationship spark between us, at least I would have a new friend right? After we all got into my house, I showed them how to work the shower - which Mallory swiped first leaving me and Kassidy alone downstairs.

We walked through the kitchen and I told her to turn right to go to the living room since she was in front of me. I forgot to tell her there was a step because suddenly she slipped and fell backwards, right into my arms. Both of us went down but I held onto her. I looked into her eyes and smiled. "There's a step there." I whispered, remaining my position. She shook her head and giggled. I could see her cheeks get red and I knew she was nervous. "Justin.." Her voice trailed off as I placed her bangs back behind her ear.

"Am I interrupting something?" Mallory asked as she walked up to us. Perfect timing. Kassidy and I looked up at her and jumped up. "No we just fell." She said, fixing her hair and looking over at me. I felt a little disappointed. I think I wanted to kiss her. No, I really wanted to. "Yeah that's all that happened." I said as Kassidy and I kept our gaze on each other.

**A/N that's the end for chapter one! What do you think about Kassidy and Justin? How do you feel about Mallory totally BLOCKING THEM FROM KISSING?! Boo Mallory lol!! Be sure to vote and stuff heh**