Chapter 5

Manik raised his hand but Nandini suddenly held his hands and entangling their fingers brought near her heart...She moved close to Manik without breaking the eyelock said.......

N: Thappad se darr nhi lgta sahab pyaar selgta h. ( "I m not afraid of slap but of love."- Its a dialogue from Hindi movie Dabangg ).

Manik could not control his laughter and fell down on the bed and

THURR...

M: Oh shitt.(What are u all thinking...they broke the bed...no no Manik had brought a bottle of waterfor her which her was keeping in his tracks pocket...that fell down...LOL).

N: Manik u have brought this for me.

M: No I was thirsty.

N: (Snatched the bottle and finished in onego.)

M: Good so u rafraid of love.(He startsmoving towards her in a naughty manner.)

N: Manik stop.

M: My Jaan is afraid of love...oho..

N: Manik I that was just a dialogue... stop...don't think in that way.

M: In what wayjaan...I m just thinking about love.

N: Look I m brown belt in karate...u can'tdo anything with me.

M: Oh u r brown belt...I m black belt.

N: Fish... why ulearnt karate...Imean who gave u the right... How I will save myself now...1st u r so big and powerful and now also know karate...this is cheating.

M: Don't worry I will save u...afterall I m ur husband jaan.

N: Idiot...I m talking about saving myself from u.

M: Hmm...that's a problem.

N:Man I hav an idea.

M: What...hopefully It is not to kill me.

N: We can be friends.

M: What no...look I m married and my wife is verystrict... She will kill both of us.

N: What???

M: We can't befriends... todayu r saying be friends... tomorrow u will say...u luv me...I can't take any risk.

N: Man u go and die...Hav uever seen ur face...I will propose u...huh.

M: Ya I know I m very handsome... leave that...ab whatever may be...u r my wife...so its my duty...I must tell u.

N: What u should tell me...say...wait...don't say u r not straight.

M: W*F...shut up...I m trying to help u and ur...leave and get loss...I will do my packing.

He starts packing.

N: Manik please tell me...I m really sorry... please...(she made a puppy face).

M: Okay...u know where we r going...its my Nani's place (granny's).

N: Yeah...so

M: U know sheis very strict...I mean especially withgirls... she loves dad and me the most.

N: But she is mom's mom...right?

M: Yeah she is but she is quite traditional views... I mean serve and always keep ur husband happyand satisfied types...she always keep on scolding mom and Mukti...and moreover he loves me the most.

N: Seriously... what should I do...I mean please help...please... I will win her heart.

M: Look 1st of all...she hates small clothes...u wear them??