Chapter - 14

Nandini wait...Nandini...!!

Instead of running behind Nandini...he came to Manik as the only cure of all the situation was bilateral conversation.

M: But I don't know even that girl is not at fault.

D: Really... God has given u mouth... It doesn't mean u will speak any rubbish out of it.

M: Dhruv I know she isvery good friend of ur...but before being judgmental...u must know the both side facts.

D: She informed me everything. Believe me...even though she feels that It was all her fault... but neither of u are wrong... just the situation was like that.U were destined to be together so u all are... how can u think about divorce... do u know itsconsequences.How will ur family react...Where will she go...It has been only one day of ur marriage damn it...on the second day that on ur honeymoon...u r thinking about divorce... Huh.

M: Look man...I just it...Its nothing like a filed for it or have signed the papers...Weall hav rights to speak.

D: Man u hav done even worse... now Nandini and I were coming to u to talk as she said that u hav yet not discussed ur future.Man...she was wanted to give this relationship a chance.

M: What the f***!!! I was not intending to say that...where has she gone??

D: I don't know... U hav created this mess...now u only go and clear it.Nandini is a really sensitive girl who has just lost his father the only family...she had. She thinks ill of herselffor marrying u against ur will. Man please sheis ur wife...go and talk. For a perfect relationship... everything must be crystal clear.

A: Look even we both had arranged marriage... but now wehappily love eachotherand r even expecting...You both just need to give time.

Nandini was running...without knowing any path...when she was tired... she halted to rest...her only realization was that she was lost.Her phone rung. It was none other that his hubby. She was really mad at him for destroying her life...for marrying her. She kept her phone on silent and enter the nearest room which was bolted as most of them were locked. She lied on the bed and covered herself with a blanket.

******************
Nandini POV

The only family I have is Manik's...if he will leave me then I will have to leave Mom...Dad...Muku...I will be all alone... no this can't happen...I can't let this happen.

That Idiot...he was flirting with me...does he flirts with everyone... no he doesn't seems to be a playboy.

He even was protective about me...though he made eat that eeak Raita...but also brought water for me.

Don't know why whenever I m near him... I forget the world. M I falling for him??---- Maybe but even if I m not I will surely coz he is my hubby and I hav to spend my lifetime with him.No...but he just he said he wanted divorce.

Nandu...Be Positive...though ur blood group is B(-)...it doesn't mean that u will be pessimistic all the time.
Okay...Lets do calculation:-

Manik doesn't loves me: (-)bt he even doesn't loveanyone else: (+)

He wants a divorce: (-)but he has not filed for it: (+)

So...the conclusion is ki its not late...the situation is neutral...things can be brought under control.

I CAN MAKE HIM FALL FOR ME.Yeah...I have to do this after he is my husband...dad wanted us to be together... Nandini never fails...and I can't let him spoil our life...

SO MISSION IMPRESS PATIPARMESHWAR IS ON.

She didn't realized when sleep overpowered her thoughts.

****************

Here Manik was searching the whole house like a minac and was constantly trying her phone... to his disappointment evertime it ringed full but no one answered. He was really guilty as she was his responsibility and he...only he was at fault. She didn't knew anyone in this place. After measuring each corners of the house for about two hours, frustrated and even tensed he went to his room.

The sight infront of him was enough to erase all the frustrations...tensions and stress. Nandini was sleeping peacefully on the bed with a blanket on. Tears has dried up on her face...he sat near her and kissed her forehead and whispered sorry.

M: I think I should give us a chance.But Nandini was fast asleep...to hear this best news.

PRECAP

N: If u are done with checking out my legs, may I go to sleep??

M: They are sexy...!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love...Prachi 💖💖