6

"Okay... we need an attack plan" Shika said, bravely.

"I think I have an idea!" Hinata said, everyone looked at her astonished.

"Okay then spill it!" I told her.

"Alright, I'll turn on my byakugan and create clones, as well as Naruto. My clones will direct Naruto to the guards. One by one, Shikamaru will use his shadow jutsus and attack them a-" Shikamaru cut her off.

"I have no light though."

"I was just getting to that...Elizabeth holds a strong fire jutsu, she brings a spark wherever she goes. Just a small fire could bring light. " I looked at her, she looks so perfect.

"Okay let's go!" I said. Elizabeth and Shika just yawned. Then they sat down when Hinata and I left.

Elizabeth POV

Oh no I used all of my confidence on this kid. I don't know if I can work any more up especially with his face all red like that. Bahhhhhhhhhh.

"S-"I said .

"S-" He started to say  realizing that I had started to speak "Um, sorry you talk first." He shut up right away.

" Um... okay so. I like your name, it means deer right? Well theres this one clan that is only aloud in a forest full of deer. They're my favorite animal, aside from dogs. But that caln, I wish to be part of it...One day. You know what else I heard about them? They boys are hot! But they can be lazy. I really wish to meet one." I told him. I didn't lie either that clan seems amazing.

" Hate to rain on your love parade. But that's my clan." My face turned bright red and I stopped talking. I just turned away and he started to laugh.

Hinata POV

All of our clones held hands, it was sweet.Then I thought about Elizbeth and thought of her dream boyfriend. When I realized it was Shikamaru.

" N-Naruto-kun! Oh no Elizabeth and Shikamaru...Are together, ALONE!" I screemed. We sent clones to keep them company. While Naruto and I found exactly all of the gaurds . I know I came up with the first plan, but knowing Shika, he has the entire escape planned. Since they took him...

We have found all of guards and went back to get Shika and Elizabeth... They looked like they were going to kill each other.

I just figure that they have feelings for each other.

"Hey you two!" Naruto shouted I walked next to him and swiftly grabbed his hand. He turned his head and kissed my forehead. I blushed, I guess I'm not as used to my life-time crush returning the feelings.

"We finished our p-part, now. You can go...I mean if you want." I said lightly. I could barely finish talking, that sentence took a lot of confidence. That I seriously need. Shikamaru and Elizebeth got up and left. So Naruto and I just took a seat. I lay my head over his torso. There were no stars, so I just used my imagination. Dreaming of the world above, it was beautiful.

"Hinata, what is your biggest fear?" Naruto asked me.

"W-well, it used to be you hating me. You?"

He looked up into the wonderful parasitic dusts of the cave wall. "Oblivion, This is because I guess, not for the sake of a famous book by a famous author. But the thought of it kind.. of makes me cringe. I hate not knowing the situation." His statement made me think. Not of Oblivion, but of all the times I looked. At the back, of Naruto's head.

"Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to confess something, I don't know how you will react, but you deserve to know."

"Okay go ahead,"

"Ever since we were little,"

"I won't react horribly Hinata. Go ahead."

"Okay, well... Ever since we were little I used to follow you around." I told him. He looked at me and kissed the top of my head. Laughing, I looked up to him with a pondering face.

" Hinata, I know. I may be a doofus, but you were one thing that never left me. Well my back," he responded.

"W-Wait how did you figure out?"

"Well I don't know exactly when I noticed, but like when I would head to Ichiraku's and then in the reflection of the pans I would always see some hair from behind something. I knew it wasn't Sasuke's I mean some of the time he was the one with me. And then one time I saw your face and I realized it." he told me.

"N-Naruto-kun, you..you noticed me?"

"Of course I did, what did you think? Hinata I've known about your presence since the moment I met you."

I kissed him...

"Ew gross, get a room." Elizabeth said.

"Okay let's go guys before anyone comes. The real us is standing guard at the west gate." Shikamaru said, or I guess clone Shika.

We were running to the gate, halfway through I realized that Elizabeth and Shikamaru were acting abnormal. I had to investigate.

"Ugh what a drag!" I shouted.

"Hinata, this is almost over just stay positive." Shika said. That's when I punched him.

"Hinata! What are you doing!" Naruto shouted. I turned on my byakugan and realized they're both fakes.

"Naruto make a run for it these two are fakes!" I told him and we ran the other way. He had clones go to the west gate. We went to the East and ran out. I don't know how, but I actually remembered the entire way out. And we made our way to the village.

"Hinata! What about Elizabeth and Shikamaru?" Naruto asked me.

"They are the two best ninja I've ever met. They will find a way. They could actually be at home right now." I shouted to him. I turned over and saw Naruto's messy hair flying back and forth, and everywhere. His pajamas, that looked really comfortable. And I just, see my fiancé. But i can't help but think of my two friends stuck in that hell whole. Maybe they are out.