11

Naruto Pov

I couldn't believe the words that i was hearing.

"Elizabeth was playing with Akamaru that night." Kiba told us.

"How come you never said anything?" Shikamaru asked.

"I figured she used tai jutsu like Lee. Doesn't she?"~Kiba

"No, Kiba I'm pretty sure Elizabeth caused Akamaru's death." ~Shikamaru

Tears filled his eyes again, I'm sure just the thought of his best friend's death made his eyes water. But the cause of death welcomes the waterworks.

I gave him a hug. After five minutes my shoulder was soggy.

We went to Lee's house for more information.

Shika knocked on the door and it swung open, we were greeted with swollen eyes and a weap.

"Lee residence!"

No one exchanged a word. He looked beat up, inside & out.

I opened my arms and he leaped in.

"Your sister wasn't the nicest, huh?" Shikamaru suggested

"I don't know, I've hardly ever seen her."~Lee

"This seems a little fishy" I added, Shikamaru and I left.

I can just imagine Hinata; sitting there, struggling to break free. Tied down to Elizabeth, for the rest of.... well till I find her. I bet shes crying out for me, for Neji, for someone. What if she wanted this? No..but, maybe? Ugh! I just want her here! I want her to hug me! I want her to calm me down! I don't want her... I NEED HER..

I started running to the forest, shouting, "I'M COMING!!!"

I went to leap for another step, when i felt a sudden tug to my back. It was a shadow, Shikamaru, "Naruto save your energy it's not like she's going anywh-"

He was cut off by a shriek.

He then proceeded to let go of me, lunging him self into the trees, jumping from tree-to-tree.

I accompanied him and it was a race-like situation.

There she was...laying on the floor shreiking, Ino Yamanaka.

We bolted to her...she slightly rolled to her right side and we saw a horrible burn, there was blood pouring out of it, it was a horrible sight to see.

Shika picked her up and turned towards the village, but Sakura was already standing there with her hands out, "You guys go I've got her" she turned around and abruptly ran into Sasuke, she looked like she had gone out to the beach and forgot to put sunscreen on her face; an sunburn.

He pushed her to the side and took a hero's position, "I'm coming with"

"Ok" Shikamaru said Shrugging the information off and running ahead.

Sasuke kept trying to race me..without even looking at me, jerk.

We saw a scorching trail and we followed, Shikamaru warned us, we should have listened.

We ran into Elizabeth,giggling on a tree.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed running at her. Then...she disappeared.

"A SHADOW CLONE?!" Sasuke and I screamed in sync.

"It was a trap, we followed the wrong trail while elizabeth and Hinata traveled opposite ways." Said Shika.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Welp, I apologize for the dearth of updates since freaking July?!

"Yo what the heck?!'

"Im sorry!"*pleading on knees begging for forgiveness*

Since i feel so bad i have input my favorite song at the moment;at the top.