Chapter 5 What?....

Your Point of View

You was smart....you went up a tree and called your big sister to save you...closing your eyes and ears to block out the sounds of the American and British man fighting over you....then you heard nothing....you opened your eyes to see you sister with a frying pan with the two men on the ground

"___!you okay?"she said putting the frying pan over her shoulder"yes I'm fine sister" then your sister asked"why are they fight over you?""I have no idea at all....something about me giving them both a love letter"your sister then said"did you?"you thinking back to a day ago and yelled"OH CRAP I DIDN'T TELL THEM WHO IT WAS FROM!"you and Hungry grab both boys and took them to Hunger's house and waited for them to wake up...Arthur was the first to wake up he said"ow....love what happened?"you said " you was childish fighting with Alfred" then you heard a laugh it was Alfred "don't laugh Al you was childish too""aww come on babe tell this fool you love me""she doesn't you fat obesity mess""don't make me hit you guys again"you sister coming out of the kitchen with one coke and a cup of tea "sorry"they both said with their heads down....then came the hard part you told them(b name) wanted them not you....

"Oh...well I feel foolish"Arthur said sadly but Alfred walked out the door after you finished..."I'm so sorry guys..."you said hugging Arthur patting his back "well I must go see you ladies later"he said walking out

Arthur Point of View

I was blushing up a storm when I shut the door "she hugged me...I'm not giving (name) up that easy even if it well take forever to make her fell for me!" He thought walking home

Alfred Point of View

"Why?....why do every girl I love don't love me back?!"Alfred said punching the wall " I'm not giving you up (name)"

Your Point of View

You was walking home when you seen Lovino walking the same direction as you so you said"hey Lovino!""huh?oh hey ragazza where you going so late at night?" He said very sad like " home...what's the matter Lovino?"his eyes started to water" my-a girlfriend....she-a....I dumped her...."he started to cry. You then hugged him and said"its okay Lovino why don't you come to my place for pasta or pizza okay"you smiled"okay-a...well there be tomatos there-a too?"he said wiping his nose "yes there is" and you thinking to yourself "this is my chance !"