Chapter 6 Dates?!

Your Point of View

You was walking side by side with Lovino THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! you was so happy you could die...it's been almost six months since you talked to him but you was happy that he was back into your life. You made it to you place and said"here it is!"you said but Lovino looked at you weird " I-a thought you still lived-a with your-a sister Hungry?""not anymore because I'm a big girl now"you said happy and made a hero pose like Alfred always dose "haha you look-a like that dumb hamburger basterd" he said laughing at your pose which made you smile at him...he saw you looking at him and blushed"what-a? Do I-a have something on my face?" not looking in your eyes "no not at all Lovino...I'm just happy I get to see you laugh again"you said smiling walking into your house with Lovino right behind you "(B NAME)!" you yelled but no answer then your cell phone rang "hello.....(b.name) where are you?....what?...really?!....okay see you tomorrow..." You hanged up your phone and jumped up and down....Lovino looked at you and said"what is it-a __?""nothing....nothing at all" you said with a smile and thought "(B-NAME) IS NOT COMING HOME TONIGHT!"

Lovino Point of View

__ was so happy of something....I knew she had a small crash on me because I had one on her too when we was little kids

~Flashback~

"Stupid tomato basterd..." Lovino said walking down to the mart...when he felt somebody watching him....he looked around to see a girl with (h/c) (l/h) looking at him with here beautiful(e/c). He blushed really big and was about to talk to her when the Hungarian girl grabbed her and walked away...he felt sad when she was walking away"aww"he said

That same night he saw a picture of the same girl that took the girl that he saw at the mart and ran the Toni "hey basterd!"he yelled"who is this raggza here?!". pointing at Hungry in the photo and Toni said "that's there my amigo is Hungry" Lovino didn't care about her so he said"oh....dose she have a sister?" he said blushing "si....what was her name...__!"Toni said with a smile...Lovino blushed madly because it was the perfect name for such a beautiful girl and he had to learn more about her and he did...but then you became more friends with his stupid brother then him which crushed his little heart to prices(you did that to get closer to him) so he gave you up because you deserve better then him

~End~

Well I'm glad to be with her again....

Your Point of View

You was making Lovino favorite foods when your phone rang"hello....Arthur....what tomorrow.....but but....wait"you looked at you phone Arthur just asked you to go to tea at 10 am....then when you was finish making all the food your phone rang again"hello....Alfred!...what Wednesday....but but.....wait I"he hunged up before you could answer him he asked you to go with him to the movies the day after Arthur tea thing.....you sat next to Lovino on the couch and ate with him watching old cartoon movies...."hey balla...you doing anything on Thursday...."he said not looking you in the eyes"no I'm not doing nothing""will you come with me to breakup-a with my-a girlfriend....I didn't really do it yet and I was thinking you could help me....please-a""okay Lovino"you said patting his hand with a smile but in your head you said"YES FINALLY HE IS MINE!" After eatting the food Lovino said goodbye and went home....then you realized that you had three dates this week!!!?