Chapter 3

My eyes ran over his pale, muscular body. His black swim trunks fit his complexion.

I met his eyes which were alight with fire. They were the same hypnotizing eyes I saw at the party.

I caught my self staring into them, and quickly pulled away.

"I'm what 'girl', mate?" I closed my eyes leaning into the side of the hot tub.

"The girl who beat up Michelle." He growled, staying where he was.

"What's it to you, blondie? She your 'girlfriend'?" I replied, mocking him.

"Actually yeah. She is, so back off bitch." He spat.

"Aww, you wanna protect her, cause little Michelle is too much of a wuss to do it her self? Because she's too scared?" I taunted him, trying to make him mad. "So big, tough boyfriend has to come and threaten her enemy. When we all know he's scared of me too."

"It's not like that-" he said confidently.

"We all know that you are stop trying to-" I was cut off by a high pitched, nasally voice.

"Niall?! What are you do-" Michelle stopped right in her tracks upon seeing me.

I smiled evilly and waved. She had a bandage over her nose.

She glanced towards to her boyfriend, who's names obviously Niall, and quickly scurried behind him. She grabbed onto his biceps squeeze gently, and whispered low for me to hear,"what are you doing?!". "Trying to protect you" he spoke glaring at me.

I scoffed, "what are you gonna do, glare at me all day? Pfftt".

Michelle kept her eyes on the ground, trying not to look me in the eye. "Let's go" she whispered into Nialls ear while tugging on his arm.

He sighed and left.

Later on, the house was filled with sweaty, stumbling people. Anastasia was no where to be seen.

I swallowed more of the beer that was in my cup, and walked into the living room. "What are you guys playing?" I asked the curly haired guy that was staring at me earlier.

He looked at me and smiled, "spin the bottle. Wanna play?". I looked around for a seat, as I spotted one across the room someone grabbed my wrist.

I spun around and the same guy moved his lips to my ear, "sit on my lap".

The alcohol that swirled my thoughts pushed me to do it. I plopped down and got comfortable.

He soon brought his lips back to my ear, " my names harry. What's yours love?". I turned my torso around put my hand on his neck bringing him closer, "my names Lydia".

"Let's get started!" A hazel eyed brunette yelled. I looked at him more closely.

He was very attractive. He wore a black band shirt, a denim jacket over it and a pair of black skinny jeans. The game started while I continued examining him. Tattoos inked his arms, his hair was slightly curly and styled perfectly up in a quiff. As I looked at his tattoos on his arms he caught me staring and smiled brightly before winking. I looked away quickly as

small blush crept on my cheeks.

I was so caught up in looking at him that I hadn't noticed harry wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm going for a smoke!" I yelled to no one in particular. I got up and started walking until I heard "I'll go with you!" and "Me too!". One voice was deep and sounded sleepy. The other sounded higher and more happier.

I decided it would be weird if I waited so I walked out side to the side of the house that created an alley.

I took out my favorite pack of cigarettes and my 'Bob Marley' lighter. Placing the cigarette between my lips, I cupped my hand and protected the tiny flame from any wind until the end of the cigarette was lit with fire. I took a long drag and blew out the excess air.

The two voices I heard caught up. Two males walked up, the one I was spying earlier and a handsome lad with jet black hair, olive colored skin. The black haired one walked with his hand out to me, "hello gorgeous". "Hi" I smiled taking his hand and shaking it.

Another hand appeared infront of me shaking my hand as well, "hello love".

I followed where the hand led to and I met an enchanting pair of eyes. The guy smiled at me and let go of my hand. My skin burned from his touch and ached for more.

"Louis, and you're Lydia right?" He said pointing a finger at me, tilting his head slightly.

"How do you know my name?" I blurted out, blushing after. Luckily it was pretty dark so I don't think he saw it. I took another drag and blew it up to the sky.

"Like we don't know who the girl that beat up Michelle is." The other guy laughed. "Oh. Zayn by the way"

'Zayn' such a unique name, but it fit him. "Oh" was all I mumbled.

Louis and Zayn both brought out their cigarettes and lighting them up.

I took a final drag and threw it to the ground, crushing it with my foot.

"I saw you looking at me earlier" Louis said amused.

"I..umm.. Uh" for the first time, I was lost for words. I felt so flustered.

He got closer and whispered "I was looking at you too."

I looked over and Zayn had gone in.

"Can I kiss you?"

I was shocked he asked. I grabbed his collar and kiss him hard and greedily. His tongue ran over my bottom lip. I gladly opened for him. Louis reached down and grabbed my thighs pulling me up around his waist. Our tongues rubbing against each, battling for dominance. He started exploring my mouth.

"Louis?!"

~•~•~•~•~•

Feedback anyone?

Do you like it? Are there any flaws? Share, vote and comment please it would help me alot.

Thanks babies.