Chapter 2

The next morning I was awoken by my loud alarm clock. I hit the snooze quickly, and got up.

"Lydia! Where the hell were you last night? " my mother came in, red-faced. "Out. " I said simply. She came over to me and slapped me. I stood stiff while clenching my jaw, and then raised my eyebrow."You're grounded for another week," She stated. 'Like I give a fuck'. She continued, " if I see you sneak out if will ground you for a month". With that, she walked out of my room slamming the door.

I went t my closet getting out some shorts and a loose fitting tank top. Also on my way into my after bathroom I grabbed a towel and turned on my stereo. I couldn't help but think of those electric blue eyes I saw yesterday, as I scrubbed my body clean. I got out, fixing my hair quickly and finished the last touches.

I heard a small ding '1 message from Anastasia'. I walked over to my window an climbed down the tree. Once I got out of sight of my house I opened the message, ' you wanna hit the pool? '. I typed quickly,' sure pick me up at McDonalds yeah? x'. I walked swiftly to McDonalds.

I sat on a bench outside waiting for her.

"Hey you by yourself?" I heard a man say to me. I looked up to see a tall,fit blonde boy about my age. He had his hair kinda swept to the side. He had a chiseled jaw. He wasn't fully blonde some of his hair was brown. He had gorgeous stormy eyes.

He sat next me, "don't worry I'm not gonna hit on you, I'm not interested in you" he said smiling at me.

I must have made a face because he quickly corrected him self.

"No its not that you aren't attractive - which you are. It's just I'm not interested in GIRLS. I'm gay" he sounded amused. "Oh." I replied quietly. " What you did at the party last night was so fucking funny. She fell down so quickly," he said chuckling.

I smirked at the thought, remembering the night before. " you were there?" I questioned.

"Yea, it's amazing. You knocked her down so fast. I hate Michelle, she's a bitch" he said getting mad. I smiled softly looking at him. "She always called me a faggot, and bullied me because I'm gay" he said looking down at his hands. He obviously hated being bullied about his sexuality.

My smile faded, "don't worry she'll stop once she sees us hanging out, cause she knows I will kick her ass," I stated smiling. "You're really nice, why is everyone so scared of you?" He asked curiously.

" Because I've only been here for a few days and I've already beat the shit out of three people. Two of them being guys" I replied smirking.

"Well everyone says you're really mean, but you're actually really nice and protective" he smiled looking me in the eyes.

" thanks, you know we never introduced our selves, my name is Lydia. " I said grinning.

"Matt Ellison" he said. "Oh, and don't worry If you think I don't like you cause you're gay, cause I actually do like you plus I have a gay uncle. I don't discriminate." I said softly, smiling sweetly. "I didn't think that because you seem like the person that would stand up for gays" he replied.

" hey Lydia! " I heard Ana scream. I got up and started walking towards the car.

" Oh! Bye Matt " I said running over to him giving him a hug. "Let me see your phone. I will give you my number so we can hang out sometime " I said as he handed me his phone. I typed quickly and handed it back. I ran to the car and jumped in. "Bye Matt! " I yelled as we drove off." Bye!" He yelled but was heard faintly.

We drove to her house. We quickly jumped out and ran to her room. I didn't bring my bathing suit because I left it here. We ran to the pool to see a few of her friends there too.

I pulled Ana aside, " You didn't tell me other people were gonna be here" I whispered. "I didn't think it would be a problem" she said shrugging. "It's not. It's just I don't want anyone messing with because of what happened at the party last night. I'm not in the mood to slap a bitch right now. " I whispered-yelled. "Love, don't worry nothing's gonna happen" she said smiling. I huffed, "fine". I walked confidently to my lawn chair, ignoring the glares I was getting from people.

She came with some Kool-aid in hand for both of us. Ana didn't like drinking to early in the day for her to be fucked up for the rest of the night. So that's why she always drank juice and water during the day. I gladly took my Kool aid. I took a small sip, looking around at the same time.

I caught a curly haired boy staring at me. He quickly turned away and a blush slowly but surely crept on to his cheeks.

I put my drink down, and walked over to Ana who was about to jump into the clear saltwater pool. I looked around and quickly pushed her in before running away laughing my ass off.

She resurfaced gasping for air. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU LYDIA!" I heard her scream. I ran as fast as I could, holding in my giggles. I ran to the front yard, heading for the hedges to hide. I crouched down so she wouldn't see me.

" lydia. Where are you?" I heard her whisper, dragging out the 'a' and 'u'. She huffed, giving up and walking away.

I let out a long breath. I turned around to walk back, but I came face to face with Ana. I screamed, she picked me up and threw me on her shoulder. I hit her back, " LET ME GO!", I screamed. "NEVER!" She yelled laughing evilly. I soon saw the concrete tile that surrounded the pool. "NOOO!" I screamed before I thrown in.

I was soon surrounded by tiny bubbles, that started floating away or popping. My vision cleared and I swam towards the sun.

Once I was out if the water I gasped for air, out of breath.

I quickly got out and walked toward the hot tub. No one was there, I slowly got in. The boiling water burning my skin yet relaxing it. Once I got fully into the water I moaned softly. I love the feeling of hot water burning your skin in the most pleasing way.

I closed my eyes, letting the heat take over my body.

"You're that girl," someone said with an accent I quiet couldn't put my finger on.

I opened my eyes and saw HIM.

~•~•~•~•~•

Well? What do you guys think? Sorry for not updating soon. But I tried to come up with a long chapter for you! please COMMENT! I like the Feedback.

Please fan!

Please share and vote!

Thanks you guys for the support :). Love you guys xx

~ l y d i a