Chapter 1

I reached for the window and opened it. I jumped out, once I landed I ran. I once I reached the corner of my street i pulled my cellphone out and called Anastasia.

"Hello?" I said shivering from the cold winter air. "Hey! You ready, yet?" She replied excitedly. "Yea come pick me up. I'm on locust boulevard,okay? And hurry up before my parents realize my gone." I answered.

She hung up already. I shrugged to myself, as I pulled out a cigarette. I put the cigarette in between my lips and brought out my 'Bob Marley' lighter, lighting the cigarette before taking a deep breath.

I felt my throat burn,before I heard honking behind me. I threw the cigarette to the ground before crushing it with my foot.  

"Hey girl" I said to her. "Hey. What did I tell you about smoking?" She replied with an eyebrow raised.

I shrugged, she sped off quickly from the curb. I opened my window enjoying the feeling of the wind blow through my hair.

I took out my phone to see 29 missed calls from my mother. She texted me a few times too. I decided to open one, "LYDIA MARIE SIDNEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU BETTER COME HOME THIS INSTANT!".

I muted my phone and turned it off. "Screw her" I whispered to myself. "What?",She must've heard. "Oh nothing I was talking to myself" i replied smiling. "Okay, hey I heard that a bunch of cute guys are gonna be there you excited?" She squealed with delight.

"Not really I don't really know anyone but you" I replied bluntly.

"You really need to start making friends" she said sighing. "I know, but i don't need anybody. You're really all I need. Plus everyone is scared of me" I said smirking.

"That's cause you made them scared of you. I mean you've already been in 3 fights and you've only been here for 2 days. And they were with guys! You got into fights with guys!" She exclaimed.

I started chuckling, "that's what they get for stealing our shots".

"I have to admit it was funny.."she continued, laughing.  

She smiled at me, "I love your earrings". "Thanks" I replied.  

"It's amazing how your parents are so rich, yet you haven't changed at all" she said reminiscing about when ever we were younger.

"In fact you're a complete rebel" she said chuckling. "And you're a goody two shoes" I shot back at her, smirking.

"AM NOT!" She yelled. "Yes you are, Ana. You have good grades, good behavior, still haven't smoked,still a virgin, don't have a criminal record. In fact name one thing you've done bad", I questioned. "I...umm..I came home drunk that one time, and it was a 6 o'clock in the morning" she replied smiling.

"did you get in trouble?" I shot back.

"No.."she said sighing. "Exactly, you get away with everything. It because you're a goody two shoes" I smirked.  

"What about you? You're still a virgin,too" she shot back.

"That's different, I'm saving my self for someone special" I said. "I still have done every thing else" I replied.

"Can't argue with that", she sighed but continued, " you are the complete rebel".

I smiled, Anastasia has been my best friend since we've been in diapers. We have each others backs,and we will stand up for each other. She basically is my sister. We are complete opposites, like I said she's a goody goody and I'm a rebel. Both of our families are rich, but that hasn't changed us, we don't act all snobby and think we are all that. We are just normal teenagers.

The car came to a halt. I stepped out, once everyone saw me it got quiet. After I was acknowledged, everyone went back to dancing and talking.

Anastasia was everyone's friend, she was too friendly. Everyone knew her, and everyone liked her, so nobody really messed with her. Plus if they did they knew I would kick their ass.  

Everyone knew me, and was scared of me. That's why I don't have much friends, I really only need Anastasia anyway.

I walked with Anastasia into the house, "hey ana" calling her the nickname I've used since we were little. 

She smiled and said "you noticed that girl too?" She yelled talking about some hoe with her ass and boobs basically hanging out of her tight dress. 

"Yep" I yelled over the music, laughing. I ran a hand through my hair looking at it.

It was about 5 different colors: green, purple, red, yellow,and blue. I loved it, I got it done 2 years ago when I was 16.

Ana loved it too, she got hers done like mine. Her hair was straight, mine was wavy.

We went to the kitchen, and I got 6 shots of tequila. "Here 3 for you and 3 for me" I said passing the shots. " I can't, I'm driving remember?" She pushed them back.

"No, Victoria is driving us back. I talked to her yesterday. she will be dropped off, party a bit, minus the drinking,then she will take us home. " I yelled over the loud dub step playing.

She nodded her head then we downed the drinks in less then 10 seconds. Victoria came walking up to us, " hey,damn I wanna drink too but I'm the driver", she pouted. " sorry love but it is your turn" I said in her ear.

We all walked to the back yard, where the pool was. Someone pushed Victoria in.

" WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I yelled at the girl, she was small and had a group of guys surrounding her.

"Hey, it was an accident, she's sorry" a black haired lad stood up for her.

"WELL I LIKE TO HEAR IT FROM HER MOUTH NOT YOURS!" I screamed,

"WELL?". She looked nervous, she was obviously popular.

She looked torn , like whether she should apologize or if she should earn some street cred and yell at me.

"WELL IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOUR FRIEND IS A CLUSMY BITCH" She shot.

I punched her straight in the nose. She immediately fell to the ground where I repeatedly punched her. Her blood was all over my hand.

I felt someone pull me off.I turned around, ready to punch another bitch, but came to meet a pair of oceanic eyes. I felt like I couldn't move they were gorgeous, hypnotizing even. 

I snapped out of it when Ana pushed me through the crowd.

Victoria smirked at me, while walking to the car.

"Well then, that was fun, wasn't it?" I said giggling in the backseat.

Ana smiled and replied with a simple 'hilarious'.

"Thanks, Lydia. I love you" Victoria said driving. "You know I would do anything for you, Vicky" I said laying down.

I couldn't stop thinking about those hypnotizing ocean blue eyes I came in contact with.

"Lydia? Wake up, you're home" I heard Ana's voice say softly.  

I groaned lightly and got up. I got out of the car, went to the oak tree right outside my windows and climbed it reaching my bedroom. "Goodnight, love you!" I whispered-yelled at my friends.

I crawled into bed and passed out.