U

Talking to the moon
2017 of May 27:

Hey
.....
Hey!
It's alright
you'll be safe here!
no one will harm you,
I'll protect you like you've done to me.
hahahahh!

Jimin, I love you!
so so much!
*giggles*

**

A ray of light blinded his brown eyes. a light that came from a distance. white puffy clouds was below him as the sky turned light blue. this place confused Jimin, he was confused whether this was a dream or reality. with Jimin standing right in the middle, he looked around for an exit. there was nothing. he knew that this was a place of no turning back.

this isn't a dream, this is reality

as Jimin observed the unusual place, he saw a dark and slim figure walking right towards him, making him lose his confused expression. short hair flowing back, strutting as if it was on a runway.

a sudden smile was visible on Jimins mouth as if it was being pulled like one of those puppets. he looked down, took a deep breath and looked back up. his sudden smile turned into a frown. a frown of sadness and happiness. a frown that describes how speechless and delightful he is. a frown that describes his love and emotions for that one special individual.

this was different, instead of walking slowly; Jimin started to run as if he wasn't an old man anymore. the strength and power was running through his veins. then a bright light started to shine above Jimin, following him; never leaving his side.

things was changing. everything was changing. the wrinkles started to disappear. the hunchback, the everything was gone.
instead the muscles started to appear, the jawline, the eye smile, the healthy... the cuteness. it was there back again.

as Jimin ran in full speed, he picked her up and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. the bright light started to fade away as he placed her down, still kissing her.

Jimins POV

"Lee," I chuckled between the kisses. "... It's you." I couldn't believe it, here where I stand is Lee, my wife. still beautiful and gorgeous from day one.

"aw, Jimin. yes, it's me." she leaned in for another kiss. "you kept your promise. you still spoke to me as if I was still alive. thank you..." she wrapped her arms around my waist as one of my hand caress head.

"of course, I didn't want you to feel lonely..." i looked into her glistening brown eyes that caught my attention when we first encountered. as i continued to look at her, i saw all our memories being let out of its chest. revealing each and every memory we made with each other. from the first meeting, to the day where i sat in front of the window, talking to the moon. hoping that she gets my messages.

from the staring, i started to choke up. "oh lee," i grabbed her and gave her a hug.

"jimin, i will never leave you ever again. that once will be the last. i love you." she then lock our lips together, savouring each and every bit of it.

after a few seconds of realization, she decided to cut the kiss. "how about areum? will she be okay?"

without hesitation, I spoke. "we rose her to become a strong and an independent woman. she'll live." I smiled. "and plus, she got her husband jeongguk..." I once again pulled her in for another hug, assuring her that everything down on earth will be okay.

we rest our foreheads on each other as we enjoyed this first moment together in heaven. together with no one leaving no one. it was a delight.

May 27: 2017
is a day where Lee came back into my loving arms. a day where I held her tight, not wanting to let go. a day where I can love her forever.

Lee, I love you!