Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Jenny P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP*

My phone went off and saw the message was from Kate

"Hey sweets meet me at the park " from Kate ~

My friends are so weird and I wrote back

"Hey honey and bet ill be there in 20mins " from Jenny ~

Just then I jumped in the burning shower and washed my hair man it felt good my hair was wet and curly Yassss :) then I put on my pink and white belly shirt my denim shorts and my pink and white Adidas and ate some toast and off to meet Kate !

~ At the Park

Hey Kate, I said

What's up Jenny lets go to school , she said kinda anxious

Why you sound like that , I said

Because I gotta surprise , she said with her o.m.g face !

As soon as we walked into the school we was greeted by a lot of people mostly nerd . Why did I join the chest club , I said to myself

Just than Daniel the sex god came up to me

Hey Jenny, he said with that sexy smirk everyone loved ..

Hey Daniel what's going on ?

Then he did It he asked me out totally shocker to me !

I couldn't do anything but stand there . Untill I was disturbed by a loud voice of my friends Kate and Maddy saying SURPRISE !

O.m.g they played me I kept saying to myself over and over again !

I ran as fast as I could answering his question with a big no , because I knew the feelings wasn't real .

I cried in the bathroom for hours I missed most of my classes but who cares he was a player a heart breaker and my friends help him !

I can't live with this anymore what do I do ?

Kate's P.O.V

Why did she run ? Was she mad ? Was she sad ? What was going on? I kept saying in my mind before I finally came to my senses.

Kate , Daniel said looking shocked

What's up ? I said kinda in a glare !

I thought you said she loved me why did you make me do this ? Now she hates me ! He said in a angry tone walking away ..

I felt bad did I just ruin everything that they had? I hope I didn't Jenny is my bestfriend I can't hurt her !

For the past couple of periods I couldn't find Jenny , untill dance class ! She was one of the most talented dancers so why would she miss it ?

Jenny what happened ? I said without an expression to explain .

You played me you know damn well he doesn't like me what's the point Kate, she yelled back in a angry tone . It was the last day of school and my bestfriend hated me !

For the rest of dance class I slacked and of course Jenny was amazing which she really needs to know !

Will she just stop talking to me ? Is this the end ?

Jenny P.O.V

Dance classed ended which means I can go home , finally I can't spend another moment in this school .

I cleaned out my locker and returned my books ..

I picked up my report card and went home alone !

I couldn't see Kate's face she hurt me

:/

Walking home I passed a lake and saw Daniel . He looked kinda down , being a good person I am I went to talk to him .

Hey Daniel , I said high pitched (man I hate that )

Hey , he said low sounded and sad.

What's wrong you sound kinda down ? I said sounding concerned and sad .

If I tell you promise me you won't run off . He said sounding serious and promising

I promise ....

I like you Jenny I think about u all the time and when I see you I don't wanna be a player I wanna be me regular me !

The funny

Fun

Love able

Person I am and I wanna show u him ..

I was glued I had no idea what to do . Just then I hugged him and cried . This doesn't mean we together I said seriously I need to think about it ..

I ran home as fast as I can , did my homework, took a shower , ate and sat on my bed to think!!

Was he serious. ???