Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Jenny P.O.V

My phone was buzzing all night I had no idea why . The radio then came on at 7:30 am . My favorite song love more by Chris brown and nicki minaj blasted on the radio I loved that song .

Singing and dancing to the bathroom so I can shower and brush my teeth I got in the shower and brushed my teeth then went through my walk in closet to get some clothes.

Today I'm wearing a Hollister shirt with skinny jeans and my flats . I had my hair out wavy with a headband ..

Then I went downstairs to eat bacon , pancakes , and orange juice . It was very good.

I got my brother up for school and then left I texted Daniel 3times but was no reply so I don't know well Ill see him in school .

At school it seemed like everyone knew something but me and Daniel didn't show up even Kate seemed like she was keeping secrets my bestfriend.

I walked up to Ross and Justin to see if they have seen Daniel but they haven't and it seemed like they was keeping secrets too . Now that Justin dated Kate I would think he would tell me things ..

Today was kinda a bore I had no dance classes nobody really talked to me it's like they was holding something in and in , and i wanted to know .

Once I got home I called my mom and told her everything was fine and she told me that she will be back in a few days i miss her a lot and when she comes back then I'll take her somewhere .

I got off the phone with her and decided to call Daniel , I called 2times and no answer at all what's going on ?

3days later ...

Daniel hasn't been coming to school why isn't he ? And people been acting weird lately in school seriously .

I called Kate and told her to come over we need some serious talking to do and i need extra help cleaning since my mom was coming home in 2days .

About a half an hour later , the door rang it was Kate we talked about everything and if she was hiding something and she said no . Is she lying now ? Before I can ask she ran out my house because she needed to go .

I cleaned my house alone and made dinner for my mom to eat I hope she likes it .

2days later my mom got home and still no sign of Daniel ,

Then there was a knock on the door and it was police .

They asked me if I was Daniels girlfriend and told me that Daniel was in the hospital that he broke his knuckles and and hand and arm . He had got in a fight . My poor baby . Is this what every one was hiding ? I need to go see him ..

They told me he needs me <3