Chapter 6

Chapter 6 :

Jenny P.O.V

4/14/2016

Well today Ima talk to Daniel about what I saw and most likely everything is fixed .

With that thought on mind I woke up and jumped in the shower .

After the shower I looked all in my closet to see what to wear I picked out

A white tang top ..

Ripped denim jeans ..

My blue converse ..

And my heart sweater .

It was kinda cold so I need a sweater . Anyways . I went downstairs ate toast and bacon it was really good I had to admit and then I left my house ..

For the first couple of periods all Daniel did was stare like OMG .

Then at lunch he offered me his pickles he knows im a pickle Feen if you buy a jar of pickles u better share or I got you no lie .

After lunch and everyone was getting ready for gym , swim, dance , and physical workout . I set a note in Daniels locker telling him to meet me at the lake we first encountered .

Soon after I ran to dance class and danced my butt off trust me I'm used to that .

Once we left those final classes I changed back to my clothes and went to my house to set my book bag down and tie my hair in a high pony tail with my bangs out and went to the lake .

~ At the Lake .

Hey Daniel , can we talk , I said type shy

Yeah of course , he said so sweet and we talked about the problems we had..

I found out he didn't cheat and he loved me and he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life and if he couldn't propose now he will soon ..

I cried so much of happy tears , he thought I was mad but I wasn't I loved him .

Just then he grabbed me by my waist and and wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me passionate for a long time at a point I could barley breathe .

He kissed my neck and then my lips and then my check and then my forehead what else is he going to kiss but it made me all weird inside.

Just then he asked me if I needed him to walk me home .

To be honest he didn't have to , but I really wanted him too so he did :)

We talked about everything on the way to my house we played tag and skipped too I missed this sexy boy ~

So let go of my hand , he said looking at my hand tighten .

But I don't want too , i said making him blush .

Once he made me let go he kissed my forehead and told me that he will text me when he gets home was it just me or do I have and amazing boyfriend and yes boyfriend :)

After he left , I ate spaghetti , my mom been gone for the past week and my dad went off to the army so I was home alone with my brother which I didn't mind ,

I jumped in the shower put on my monkey pajamas and waited for a text which I got 3mins later from Daniel.

"Hey babe I'm home " from Daniel

I smiled at the word babe as u wrote -

"Okay babe I love you and I'm tried so talk to u later " from Jenny

2mins later my phone beeped again and it said ..

"Okay love you too , your my world and you mean everything to me and text me in the morning .. " from Daniel

All I can do was blush , I didn't write nothing back and turned to go to sleep, that day was my lucky day I got the love of my life back.

4/14/2016 ~