Chapter: 4

When I woke up the next morning I did my morning routine and went to school. When I got to school i went straight to Science without Ave. Soon after I got there, the boys came in and sat in their normal seats which were infront of me and laughed at the bruises on my face that my make-up did a wonderful job of covering up (Note the sarcasm). After about five minutes Avery came in and sat down next to me and asked what happened. I knew the boys were listening so I just told her the usual. She already knew about the boys and my dad so she just sighed and said "You have to tell the police". This got the boys atention so they turned around and made scary faces at me to tell me not to say anything. I replied with "I can't tell the police on my dad. Even though he beats me everyday, I still love him and he's the only parent I have". She sighed once again and the boys turned around with shocked faces after hearing about my dad.

Pretty soon the teacher said she had nothing planned for this week because of the projects so this week would be a free period to talk or work but we weren't aloud to leave the class. Everyone cheered. About five minutes into mine and Ave's conversation an announcement came on about the end of the year talent show. I heard the boys talk about what they were going to sing in it. I didn't know they were going to be in it or that they could sing.

After the announcement was over Avery turned to me and said "That reminds me. I signed both of us up for the talent show but as solo acts!!!". I was SHOCKED so i replied with "Why would you do that? What am I supposed to do at the talent show?!?" but I accidentally shouted it.By now the boys were listening to our conversation but I didn't care I was pissed that she singed me up without asking me first. "Number one: I thought you would like it and number two: You're going to sing at the talent show. Duh". "Why would you think I would like it? If I liked it wouldn't I sign myself up? By the way I can't sing so it's a waste!" I was still shouting at this point so everyone in the rooom was listening to our conversation. "What do you mean you can't sing?!? You're the best singer I know!!". "I know but you still should of told me first". "If I told you first you wouldn't have agreed" she said in a duh tone. At this point we both lowered our voices so people went back to their conversations except for the bous who were being nosey as ever.

Shortly after our conversation ended, class ended too. After our morning classes, Ave and I went to lunch and sat at our normal table in the back of the room. About 15  minutes into lunch, the boys came to join us. "What could you guys possibly want?" Avery asked rudely. They ignored her and turned their attention to me. "We didn't know you could sing" Niall replied. "That's because I don't want anyone knowing but now I have no choice" I said directing the last part towards Avery who simply shrugged. "Well we want to know what you sound like so you should sing something" Zayn said. "Not now. We're in the middle of the cafeteteria". They just looked at me and left. "Well that was wierd" Avery commented. I just shrugged and continued eating. After a long day at school, I drove home to see the boys in my living room.