Chapter: 7

I woke up at 5:45 AM. The usual time. After my morning shower and brushing my teeth, I put on an orange crop top with the word "LOVE" on it in hot pink to match my cast. I also put on black leather high-waisted shorts and hot pink flats. Then I put on some eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, and pink lipgloss and put my hair in a messy bun. After eating my cereal, I went to my car and drove to school.

When I got to school everyone and I mean EVERYONE was looking at my cast and cheek. I looked over in the boys' diection and they were all laughing at something. Zayn noticed me and told the others to look. They stopped laughing and began to get up. I knew they were coming to me so I quickly went to go find Avery. 

After I found Avery at her locker and we were on our way to English she said "What happened to you?". "My dad walked in on the boys in my house because we were doing our English project and he told them to leave then he beat me up and threw me down the stairs so I waited until he went to his room then I drove myself to the hospital". Just as I finished we arrived at the classroom.

When we walked in, I spotted the boys and walked past them to my normal seat. Just as they were about to say something the teacher walked in and told us today was another free period but no one could leave. The boys turned to face me again and Harry asked "What happened?". "None of your business" I replied rudely because if they left like I said, the beating wouldn't be this bad. "Did your dad do that?" Niall asked. "No. I fell down the stairs in the middle of the night because it was dark and cut my cheek on a mirror I crashed into" I replied calmly. "C'mon! We know that's a lie so there's no point in denying it" Zayn said. "It is not a lie. I was there because we were having a sleepover and that actually did happen. Now if you buys don't mind, leave us alone" Avery said rudely. They still didn't believe her or me but they decided to let it go.

After they turned around, I mouthed "thank you" to Ave and she just nodded. The rest of the period Ave and I talked about what we were going to do at the talent show which was 3 weeks away. I still can't believe school ends in a little less than 2 months. I love summer because I rarely see the boys.

After a long day at school, I said bye to Avery and made my way to my car. When I was almost there I saw the boys standing against it. To mess with them I set the alarm off. They all jumped and Harry screamed like a little girl and jumped. When I got to the car I was still laughing my butt off. They all looked at me and pretty soon I was able to control my laughter. "What do you guys want?" I asked. "WE wanted to know if we can have a ride to Louis' because my Range River got towed" Harry replied. "NO" I said abruptly. "Why not? How else are we supposed to get there?" Louis said. "Walk" I said bluntly. "No way! That's like a 40 minute walk and I'm starving" Niall whined. "No and anyway I don't have enough room for all of you" I reasoned. They all shrugged and said they could make it work. I groaned and got in my car. They all got in the backseat except for Harry who sat in the passenger seat. "Don't touch anything" I said sternly then started the car and pulled out onto the road.