Mayuzumi Shizuma

You are the prettiest girl in (School's Name). Many look up to you, especially men. Women? Quite not rather. Girls have been secretly having a club without you. Name? Hate (First Name) Club. Of course, sometimes it would let you down and cry at times but nevertheless, you used those cruel words as an inspiration. You decided to drop out of school and start modeling. Well, your parents accepts the decision that you've made and was willing to help you throughout the hardships of modeling.

You love to model because— one, it helps you earn money to provide yourself with— two, it helps you earn respect from people so they would look up to you— lastly, it helps you serve as an inspiration to many people especially women who looks at themselves like they're not enough.

"Yes (First Name)! That's it!" Your photographer gave you a whistle while you're modeling the theme of "Summer Time: Beach", which you enjoyed though not the perverted stares of men. "Next is couple theme. Mayuzumi-san will be your partner." Your manager says, tapping on her clip board. You change clothes, fitting the theme with the help of the dress managers along with your make up. You were then pushed out by them with you being ready for the next photoshoot. "Hello (First Name)-san. I hope we have a successful shoot." Mayuzumi hold out a hand for you to shake which you gladly took. You blush but prevented it to be invisible to their naked eye.

"Nice working with you too Mayuzumi-kun." He kisses your hand before letting it go. His hands felt soft and... warm. You thought. You head under the tree where Mayuzumi was. He starts a playful conversation with you following along. "How have you been darling~?"

"I'm fine, dear~"

"I'm glad we're meeting here where we first kissed."

"Me too."

"Would you mind?"

"Mind what?"

You look at him, raising your brow slightly. He gets on one knee, holding a red velvet box and said, "If I proposed to you right here and right now." The photographer whistles along with some other staff. Your manager just rolled her eyes and some others look at you with awe. Of course, you played along. "Yes!" You ran to hug him and he spun you around like a happy couple. He places you down and inserts the beautiful ring onto your left finger.

"We're wrapped!" The photographer yells, checking the images he took on his DSLR camera. You decided to give the ring back to Mayuzumi. "Hey Mayuzumi-kun... About the ring— I'll give it back." You try to pull the ring out only to be stopped by his hands. "Keep it as a promise ring from me." He flashes you a smile before he left probably for the stride competition with Honan. You decided to watch their competition to see them win. You changed into your disguise by wearing a wig along with sunglasses. You call a taxi and reached the stride destination where the competion is held.

The stride competition is starting and it was Mayzumi against Sakurai from Honan. "Good luck Mayuzumi-kun!" You yell with all your might. His eyes looks directly at you, giving you a smile. "It's (First Name)!" You mouthed and he gave you a thumbs up, getting your message. "Win it!" You mutter with confidence. Suwa Reiji against Takeru Fujiwara, the last for the stride competition. Despite the sharp turns and edges, Takeru still caught up to Reiji, but Reiji had still won.

You ran down, reaching Mayuzumi-kun. You jump into his arms, your wig and sunglasses fell. "You won!" His arms snakes onto your waist. "We won." He says back, giving you the biggest smile he could muster. "Though I wanted to say..."

"Say what?"

"I..."

He clears his throat before saying it. "I like you (First Name). I've been admiring you and still do." He says. You look at him with wide eyes, you didn't expect this. You gave him a sad smile. Before you could say anything, he cuts you off by saying, "I'll wait. It doesn't have to be right now." He smiles at you. He takes your left hand and remove the ring. You felt sad but he places it on your right finger. "Promise me." He hold his left pinky out for you. You smile at him and lace your pinky with his. "I promise."