Kuga Kyosuke

———

———

"Eh?! So you took a day off?" You ask your husband, Kuga. "3 days." He says, kissing your forehead. "Aww! I can't believe you would do this! Thank you!" You hug him carefully, not wanting to cause pain on your abdomen. Why? You were carrying your first child. "Let's leave?" Kuga asks you, holding your hand to support you. You hum a response, walking towards the car. You sat down in the front seat, putting the seat belt on you.

Kuga enters the car, turning the engine on. The car left. You look out the window to see you moving away from your house. "We'll be back..." You mutter, smiling. Kuga intertwines his hand with yours in a loving manner. You gave a light squeeze and look up to see his handsome features. "What?" He says, facing you with a smile. "Nothing..." You say. "You were different before, now you're not like a quiet person." He tries to glare at you but you giggle at him, causing his glare to return back to his normal face.

"I suggest you go to sleep. It would probably take 3 hours to get there."

"Hmm? No, it's alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Though he allowed you to stay awake, he was quite worried about you and the the baby but nevertheless, he would occasionally glance at you, making sure you were okay. After three hours, you both arrive at a beach house where Kuga rented for 3 days and 2 nights. You stretch your arms slightly before putting on sun glasses. Kuga unloaded the luggage at the trunk of the car, bringing it into the house.

You sit down at the swing chair, slightly swinging yourself back and forth as you wait for Kuga. "Hey..." Kuga sits beside you, holding your hand. "Hi." You greet him with a smile. Kuga takes his phone out, wanting to take a selfie with you. Considering that he broke your phone when you first met. "Hey... Smile." He says, holding his phone out. You held onto his arm and smile. He took a photo and decided to post it on facebook with a caption on but couldn't see it well because he turned away.

"What did you write?"

"Probably the most cheesiest thing you'll ever see later."

"I love you Kuga."

You give him a kiss on the lips before he could answer you. He kisses you back, snaking an arm on your waist. You both pull away, smiling at each other. "Kuga?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad that we met... I'm thankful for the memories we made together. Remember those times where I made you red as a tomato? Yeah, I love that face the most. It told me that you have the same feelings and I was- no, I am glad. Thank you."

Your tears flow down your rosy cheeks. "Don't cry..." He says, wiping your tears as he pushes his forehead onto yours. "I'm also thankful along with this baby inside of you." He says, kissing your forehead. "Come on. Let's go in." He says, lending his hand out for support. You hold onto him as he leads you inside. "Wow... It's amazing in here." You look around to see beautiful decorations and picture frames of you and Kuga.

You both enter the room. Kuga changes your clothes into a night gown so you would be comfortable to sleep in. He carefully lays you down on bed, not wanting you to feel pain. He changes then lays down beside you, pulling the covers onto your bodies. He snakes an arm on your waist, smelling your scent that made him feel heavenly with you. "Good night Kyosuke..." You yawn, slightly shifting your position so you're facing Kuga. You place a hand on his cheek, caressing it softly.

"Sing me a lullaby?" You ask him. You love how he sings for you. It always soothes you since you would feel quite tired from walking. He silently nods before humming (Your Favorite Song). You enjoy every minute of it before falling alseep in his arms. He smiles at your sleeping form, kissing your forehead lovingly as he gazes at your beautiful features. He would always tell himself how lucky he is to have someone like you, no matter how 'quiet' he is.

Whenever you would bug him, he usually would pop a nerve but he got used to it and started loving. It made him feel that you were always there, shining light into his moments anytime. Of course, he couldn't forget about his mom but she is a free woman now. She died before Kuga could introduce you to her but her last words were : "I will support you no matter what. Live on... son."

He cried and there you were, crying with him. You want to take care of him ever since his mother passed away. As his flashback ends, he gaze once more at you before kissing you good night and snuggling with you. You were his best part of his life.