I Dont Know Anyone

"Good morning, guys. This is Jeon Jungkook, your new classmate" Mr Seo says as he introduces the new kid to the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida" the new kid smiles, showing his bunny teeths but everyone just looks away.

"You may sit next to Chanyeol"

Mr Seo says as he points to a boy sitting at the back of the class.

The boy named Chanyeol just sighs as Jungkook walks to him.

Jungkook pov

"Hi~" I greet him as i take my seat. "Annoying" he rolls his eye.

Well i'm not sure if that's what you're suppose to say when someone greets you but i think i'll try to befriend this guy.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm from Busan" i try again but his reaction is still the same. "I already know your name, so just shut up" Chanyeol answers.

God, do i really have to sit next to this guy until the end of the year? Why is he so cold to me? Am i that annoying to him?

End of Jungkook pov

Hours past and it's finally recess time. To others, its the time of heaven, but to Jungkook, its hell.

As he walks towards the canteen, everybody stares at him, staring at him as if he has done something wrong.

"You must be Jungkook" a tall guy, maybe around 186cm, approaches him.

"I'm Kim Mingyu. You know who i am, right?"

"I'm sorry, but i dont"

Hearing those words, everybody gasps.

"Well, i'm your worst nightmare, so piss off!"

Mingyu pushes Jungkook, making him fall on his butt. All the students laugh at him, except for 6 students which was staring at him since he entered the classroom.

Mingyu was not really the bad devil, because Jungkook found the most evil demon ever.

It's no other than Kim Jongin, Chanyeol's bestfriend and also the kingka of MBS Highschool.

As soon as Jungkook enters the canteen, Jongin throws some rotten food to Jungkook, causing his uniform to get dirty.

"What the hell! What is this?" Jungkook asks Jongin.

"Just a warm welcome to the new kid" he smirks.

Jungkook runs to the toilet. Luckily, he brought another uniform in his bag just in case it gets dirty.

Just as he was about to change, a boy enters the toilet. "EXO is waiting for you outside. Dont exit this toilet until recess is over" he says then leaves Jungkook.

Jungkook doesnt know who EXO is but he just guess it's Jongin and his gang.

After school finish, Jungkook thought it would be over, but then Jongin decided to text Jungkook.

From : unkown

Just in case you forgoten, i'm Kim Jongin. Tomorrow, you better be careful. If you think i'm the worst, just think about what my leader might do. So piss off, dont you dare come near us. If you do, you're gonna have to pay the price.

Jungkook just finish showering and suddenly receives that message. "Where the f*** did he get my number from?" Jungkook wonders.

He goes to the kitchen to eat lunch.

"So, how was school today? Got any friends?" His mother asks.

"It's fine" Jungkook lies.

Today was the worst day ever!!